• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Nowhere else and beyond

Started by Bakster, August 11, 2005, 04:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

This is a great new RPG game that I have found.

www.nowhere-else.org

It is browser-based and free, and has incredible graphics for a game of this caliber.

Unfortunately, it is not multiplayer.

You can move your character around using the arrow keys. Unlike other RPG's, this game doesn't have random battles. Instead, there are monsters wandering around just like you which you can avoid or you can walk into them and trigger a battle.

The loading times are incredibly fast, and this game isn't tediously boring unlike other RPG's. Try it!

I will also advertise this game on the forums of Nowhere else.... ;D

matlu

hm, interesting though strange. They have php-based combat (turn based, web page is reloaded after every attack, and you can only choose from two possibilities 1. "attack" 2. "try to escape" )

QuoteUnfortunately, it is not multiplayer
they claim that it is multiplayer. However I'm not sure how exactly they mean it.

Quoteand this game isn't tediously boring unlike other RPG's
Bakster, it seems like the only "rpg" game you've ever seen before is Runescape. Believe me, there are more of them, and more interesting :)

QuoteI will also advertise this game on the forums of Nowhere else....
highly appreciated :)

Bakster

Quote from: matlu on August 11, 2005, 05:32:11 PM
hm, interesting though strange. They have php-based combat (turn based, web page is reloaded after every attack, and you can only choose from two possibilities 1. "attack" 2. "try to escape" )
they claim that it is multiplayer. However I'm not sure how exactly they mean it.
Bakster, it seems like the only "rpg" game you've ever seen before is Runescape. Believe me, there are more of them, and more interesting :)
highly appreciated :)

You can use items/skills in battle once you get them.

Trust me, I've played tons of RPGs. Most of them get boring after a while.

I have a question. After playing this game, my ping (whatever that is) skyrocketed on shizmoo games, and it is so slow that I can barely play. Shizmoo uses ActiveX. Is this ping an effect of this new game or is it just a coincidence?

matlu

Bakster

Well the ping went down and is back to normal.  ;D

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Yeah www.kalonline.com is a kick ass game.

If you decide to play, lemme be ur teacher-

In-game name:  HellsArcher666

message me sometime

(@HellsArcher666 message)

it is case-sensitive.

Dodger

Hey I want a teacher...I'm like level 6  :P

Bakster

The_Gu3st

Dodger, make me your teacher

Btwwhat kinda character are you?

Add me at agent, if you need help, PM me sometime-

HellsArcher666

(game is case sensitive.)

Dodger

I don't know how to do any of that, I am an archer.

The_Gu3st

Im an archer too... obviously.

Whats your name? I'll message you in-game.

Dodger

Dodger I think...Or it could be Dodger101

TheMcCool

That game (KalOnline) looks kind of like Guild Wars. Well I'm currently playing Guild Wars, and might start up WoW soon along with a few friends in a homo little rping Hoarde group. Otheriwse I'd check it out. Also CoH might suck me back in, with the new City of Villains coming out soon... but that would kind of suck if I subscribed to two MMO's at once. (Guild Wars has no monthly fee, unlike WoW and CoH.)

P.S. This is also why I don't play cyber battles very much.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh