• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Me as a player

Started by Reg50, September 01, 2005, 04:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg50

Bakster

Cheater :D

P.S. That was a joke.

AWS2

Well, I have been playing this game for a long time and I think you are definetly right in between good and great...definetly one of the better people on this site.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

cDigital

QuoteAn egotist is a person of low taste-more interested in himself than in me.

Ambrose Bierce

Some more from same author, last one reminds me of songflower

History is an account, mostly false, of events, mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers, mostly knaves, and soldiers, mostly fools.

There are four kinds of Homicide: felonious, excusable, justifiable, and praiseworthy.

zzboots

Quote from: cDigital on September 01, 2005, 07:57:06 PM
Some more from same author, last one reminds me of songflower

FFS shut up about song already.

Quote from: Reg50 on September 01, 2005, 04:40:51 AM
Ok now I was just wanting to get some peeps opinions and I'm wanting to know what people think of me as a player. Good.. Bad ... Great w/e I dont care send your thoughts and I hope I get a lot of posts.
Is your life so dependant on the praises of others?

I can tell you that you are terrible at reversi in case you are wondering.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Reg50

Thanks for the posts guys and ecspecially aws and bakster lol nice one baktser lol :D

anima

This topic should have never been started. In the near future, when man has mastered time travel, albeit through a Schwartzschild worm hole, i will return to 1st September and convince reg50 not to make this. ;D

But, then if that was possible, wouldnt i have already have done it ??? Therefore, this discussion wouldnt exist! Hmm just too many Paradoxes with time travel.

Or maybe, at the exact point reg50 made this topic, the universe split and we are just unfortunate to be living in this one :'(

AWS2

SiR gUt, if you look at sabre_king05 challenge, you will see that I labeled you in my opinion as second best on this site, right behind cDigital  ;D.  Why would I leave you out, you are beyond the great line...(but I will still beat you in the next tourny  :D). 

O well, I think anima is right...but, he is retired, so can we trust his judgment? ???
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

sabre_king05

sabre_king05 ranking

1.sabre_king05
2.sir_gut
3.waylan

Bakster

After reading anima's and cDigital's posts, I decalre this as the bull**** topic.

anima

Well, in my day i was pretty dam good. Considering i hadnt played at domain, (sabre_king05 introduced me to duel board) i zoomed up the the top 20 with quite an impressive record (hahah i have a better play/win ratio then waylan).

But, in my decline i was owned many times, especially by sabre_king05.
In my opinion, i wasnt the best, i'm not the best and i never will be..sounds sad but  thats one of the reasons why im in retirement.

anima's top guys : 1. Cdigital
                              2. SiR_gUt
                              3. Konig_Wolf
                              4. abc
                              5. Sabre_King05

BTW, those rankings are for recent times. My all time fave player would have to be SiR_gUt. THAT GUY IS A LEGEND.
http://www.geocities.com/cyberwarsforever/interviews/sirgut.html

TBC for life!!

AWS2

Well, you are correct anima.

SiR gUt = Legend, but maybe you don't know this from cyberwars,
cDigital = Legend also. 

In my opinion they are the 2 best ever...not just on this site.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Reg50

Yes, I think all the people you guys have named are good players but I think you are missing one person... This person isn't on the list But that doesn't matter this person is good in my mind.. This person is Dodger.. Dodger is a great player whether other people think so or not.
;D

Dodger

Whooo! Thanks Reg  :) I've been battling to get on the list for ages! Whenever I get on, or get close, I get pounded like 10 times by abc or Waylan!  :-[
Not sure I want to now because my play to win ratio is so abysmal!