• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Works of T3h Luggage.

Started by T3h luggage, March 26, 2005, 01:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T3h luggage

I have animation shop, but thanks for the thought.  Sorry, but I don't think I may post anything for a while.  I've been busy, but I'll try.  I may even get something in tonight...

BladeSabre

I have Animation Shop too. (I use it to make the final GIF for display.) It takes me a couple of minutes each time to prepare the animation from my working-bitmap. I'd guess it would be the same for you, unless you edit in Animation Shop? That would work, if you can stand it.

T3h luggage

OK, here is an update AQ, it should animate better...

T3h luggage

OK, I'm back from vacation with a vengence, yadda yadda and all that stuff...
OK, I got some good drawings for the droid, and some others as well.  I hope to have the droid posted tomorrow or the day after.

T3h luggage

OK, I've worked my magic.

Whatcha think?  Oh, and matlu, what is the length for each frame of animation?  I need to know to tell if it will animate in-game.  It works at 20, and better at 30.

matlu

Probably it is 26. So it is closer to 30 than to 20.

T3h luggage

T3h luggage

OK, I've decided that I'ma spend a little time going through my older graphics, and touching them up.  Just tell  me if any of them annoy you.   I will start with the hover car.

T3h luggage

OK, I know a lot of people hate the hovership.  Me included.  So I made a new one.  I started by editing the old one, but I couldn't really work in that perspective, so I made this:

Took surprizingly little time.

The_Gu3st

I like it, but is there anyway you could like slant it a bit? Like maybe so the nose looks like its slightly facing towards us and the back end is going slighty back. Just a suggestion, feel free to flame it.

Dodger

I agree with The_gu3st, it looks a bit 2D, tilt it a fraction.

Bakster

I think the current hovership looks good :-[

T3h luggage

Quote from: Bakster on July 28, 2005, 02:58:23 PM
I think the current hovership looks good :-[
I'm glad that you do, but I hear all the time "I like your graphics, but I hate the hovership."  I don't like it much either.  When I
made it, I was concerned that all my graphics were at the same angle, and I chose an angle not used, but very hard to get good results in.
OK, If
I have this right, you want it to be angled a bit more towards the veiwer?  It is already a bit, but I can do it more...
Edit:  OK, I think I see my problem... This better?

The_Gu3st

Im not quite sure i see the difference... it just looks bigger.

Dodger

What is the difference? I meant at more of an angle, to look like the front of the hovercraft is facing the viewer slightly.
atm it looks kinda flat, but i like it better than the other  :D