• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Works of T3h Luggage.

Started by T3h luggage, March 26, 2005, 01:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T3h luggage

I fixed the trim on the front, so you can see more clearly that it's tilted towards the viewer.

The_Gu3st

hmm... i dunno, it didnt really make much of a difference. Cant you make it look any more 3D? This one looks very flat becuase its so straight. What i mean is make it look like the nose of the hovership is slighty facing towards us.

T3h luggage

This better?

Really though, what you ask is difficult.  I'm not exactly sure how I'd do it.

The_Gu3st

haha lol... the keyword in it was *slightly*, try like a mediation between that one and your first one.

The_Gu3st

Okay, I guess the hovership is fine, except for one slight thing. When it is beamed down in a 2 player, it looks like the hovership is fying backwards to the second player, while the 2nd player is flying normally. Is there any way to reverse the direction of the hovership after a certain line

Dodger

Is that really such a big problem? Cant you just use your imagination? ;)

The_Gu3st

Its not that bad but that was the reason I was trying to get him to make it so it looks more 3D by facing the nose of the ship slightly towards the user. That would solve the problem

Dodger

You mean like the old old one? The first one?

T3h luggage

Perhaps I'll make yet another version of it, after all the graphics are replaced.  For now I have a tentative cyborg.  I don't really know if it animates or not, as I don't have animation shop on this computer.  If someone would check I would appriciate it.

Bakster

BladeSabre

Nice cyborg. I think adding a bit more metal to the face would improve it.

The_Gu3st

yepo, try some metal on t3h face

Dodger

Stop saying t3h!
I like it, does look a bit commander like tho. maybe more metal, or clear contrasts between metal and flesh?

The_Gu3st

yeah t3h body is very commander like. use t3h metal to define t3h difference between t3h two materials.

Bakster

0mfg 1 h4v3 t0 t4k3 d1s 0pp0rtun1ty 2 d3m0nstr4t3 my ub3r L33T sk1llz0rz.