• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

DISINTIGRATOR

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Take the power of it DOWN! It is far to easy for one to kill a commander! It has just happened to me 3 games in a row and I'm fed up of it.

unknown

Dodger

TheMcCool

If you take the power of it down it will be useless. Instead raise the Resistance of commanders, if a change is really needed.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Dodger

Yeh, that will do. Is disrupt useless then?

The_Gu3st

You can kill with disrupter too... not very likely however.

TheMcCool

Let me rephrase that, if you take the power of disintegrator down then it would become close to being redundant. It's stronger than disrupt because is has less range. Disrupter is useful as a long range projectile for taking out weak stuff, slimes and laser robots. I personally think it's a little too weak. I remember commonly killing stuff like mining droids with disrupter in the old CW.

I think strength of 7 is about right for disintegrator (perhaps a bit too weak as well), because in the old CW it was one of the defenses commonly used against battlemechs/queens/preds/etc. It didn't work every time, but it worked enough that people usually saved it as a trump card against those monsters. It easily killed commanders too, but in the last couple of years or so of CW that would cause the game to freeze for everyone, so non-assholes never did that (which may be a reason why no one cared back then that it easily killed commanders.)
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

SiR gUt

mc cool is right. but it should b left alone or made stronger aswell. Also dodger i have only killed 3 things with dsrupter and disten since they have been in the game so i guess us both are ujst very unlucky.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

AWS2

well, disint is fine, it should be used to kill a commander if you go second and the other guy is pulling a double-holo move on you, it is one of the only ways to stop it...so i think it should stay
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

zzboots

Quote from: AWS2 on September 04, 2005, 03:11:23 AM
well, disint is fine, it should be used to kill a commander if you go second and the other guy is pulling a double-holo move on you, it is one of the only ways to stop it...so i think it should stay
*clap clap*

There's a great idea.  Give the player going second a fighting chance.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

BlitzJoker

Quote from: zzboots on September 04, 2005, 08:45:59 AM
*clap clap*

There's a great idea. Give the player going second a fighting chance.

Pfft thats a horrible idea ;). I mean then you couldn't start games and refuse to join other's games, have the upperhand by always going first with no stop for double holo, and then claim to be the best.

SiR gUt

and yet again i am confused on what blitz is talking about....blitz please explain a little more clearer.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

zzboots

Quote from: SiR gUt on September 04, 2005, 10:41:52 AM
and yet again i am confused on what blitz is talking about....blitz please explain a little more clearer.
I shall do it for him.  Since we are of one mind, we practically finish one another's sentences. ;)

Blitz was being sarcastic to show the fact that defense is actually important.  His reference was to those select few players who will only go first and are very egotistic.  Notice he did not mention any specific individuals to avoid any flaming.

Quite a fine post if I do say so myself.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

BlitzJoker

Quote from: zzboots on September 04, 2005, 07:00:10 PM
I shall do it for him. Since we are of one mind, we practically finish one another's sentences. ;)

:-*