• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Anti-Sabre Clan - Perfect Assasins

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Dodger

ultswordsman

the sabres are so "straight" that they  are curved they look like  a  Z....(get it)
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Silencer

wow ults, i believe you have lost your speaking privledges from here on out for making such a lame joke..lol.

And don't worry Dodger, i'll do just that.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

ultswordsman

......dragon sabres mom is so fat when a black hole swalloed whole it spit her out and said WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

dragon sabres  mom is so ugly that when she looked at the moon it burst into flames thats how we have the sun

ur mommas show dumb she sits on the tv and watches the couch

Dodger

You're so ugly, when you get in the bath, the water gets out.

ultswordsman

ur momma s so fat when she  jumped into the ocean all the water flew into outer space

Dodger

Yes, becuase that was funny. Look's like a dumbass marathon around here.  :)

The_Gu3st

Father_ted will be getting a forum ban if he leaves that avatar up, its highly inappropriate.

AWS2

There seems to be a problem...Some newer players think that clans are supposed to team.  One player PMed me in a 3 player and said, "So what now, do we team?"  When I told him no we do not team unless we are being teamed by sabres, he said he played with another player from the PA all day the previous day.

For anyone who reads this...I will not team unless I know I am being teamed.

I will admit that in CyberWars Koalaboy and I would play 6s and rip them apart.  Then fight for the pts...but that is the greatest extent of teaming that I have done and it is really 2 on 4 so who cares?

I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Dodger

Quote from: AWS2 on January 22, 2006, 04:58:34 AM
There seems to be a problem...Some newer players think that clans are supposed to team.  One player PMed me in a 3 player and said, "So what now, do we team?"  When I told him no we do not team unless we are being teamed by sabres, he said he played with another player from the PA all day the previous day.

For anyone who reads this...I will not team unless I know I am being teamed.

I will admit that in CyberWars Koalaboy and I would play 6s and rip them apart.  Then fight for the pts...but that is the greatest extent of teaming that I have done and it is really 2 on 4 so who cares?

This is why I didn't wanna be in a clan this time round. Ult's kept trying to get my to team a single Sabre with him, obviously I refused (actually ults thought it was part of a big 'plan' until I killed him  ;D).
And Ult's isn't the only one who has asked me to team unfairly. I don't care if that is what Sabre's do, the whole point is that we are not them.

father_ted

sorry about the picture, i have a pefectly reasonable excuse for it but im sure none of you would believe me. all ill say is it happend in my ICT class.
Now that would be an eccumenical matter

Dodger

father_ted

we play this during our ICT lessons, and someone got my password and changed my picture.
Now that would be an eccumenical matter

The_Gu3st