• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Anti-Sabre Clan - Perfect Assasins

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

dragon75

hey dodger. i believe we played earlier and invited me to join the assassins. i will join yer clan. my screenname is the same as this one. dragon75. hm.... resume:

i joined CW in 2000 and have been playing since. i don't have a lot of points but i have experience and skill. so will ya let me in?
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Dodger

Right okay, so now we have....

Dodger
The_guest
Redmonkey777
Dragon75
Reg50
AWS2 ??? - He's certainly against the sabres but i don't think he said he would join...
Someone else...cant remeber their name
Random guest that asked if he could b in (said he would post later)

Goku

Quote from: sabre_king05 on September 04, 2005, 02:14:05 AM
the_guest who????

hes washed up he can only beat n00bs and as for the rest well give up now

SABRE TIME BABY

stop sabretime!!!
cant touch this

I think Sabre's must fall!  They suck.  They are cocky, and most of all they must be taught manners!  If I remember Sabre's ain't crap when they dont team.  *with the exception of Ice

Me and Dodger declare open war on all Sabre's!!!!  There is no running away SabeKing05!  You opened your very doom posting your flames on our members!  Now, I declare your score will look like CoKe CaN's.   

Top 3 players list:   ;D

1. CoKe CaN
2. Dragon75
3. SongFlower 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------->

356. SabreKing05
10024. battlemech60

I want to say piss on the Sabre's
Sabre's are for killing.  Sometimes it gets boring because it make the game to easy thats y we give them teaming odds.

***CYBER BATTLES TOURNAMENTS***
www.cyberbattlestournament.com

TheMcCool

omg The_Guest is a  hot gruil. *sexes*

Meh, I'll join. I planned to make my own clan some time, but all sabre-haters together would be beneficial for us. Do we make new names?
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Goku

Anima should convert because he's cool and Sabres are not. 

But, as long as he's a wannabee Sabre I'll post this SS. 

Sabre's are for killing.  Sometimes it gets boring because it make the game to easy thats y we give them teaming odds.

Bakster

I want to join the Anti-Sabre clan!

Purely because of two people:

Sabre_king05. He plays me a couple of games and disappears with no warning, at the time when nobody is on :'(

ult_swordsman. He always gets seriously lucky against me. His whole strategy is summon one or two good monsters, then holodetect every turn. Nothing will beam for me whenever I play him, and I get really pissed off >:(

Goku

Ok, I must confess.. Wannabe Sabre got pwnd   ;D

It's just a taste of what I'm going to give Sabre King. 

Goku

SabreKing05 is a Smelly Moose Gizzard.

Goku

Quote from: anima on September 04, 2005, 02:37:29 PM
And you're his bitch ;)

I made you mine tonight!

Some people call me Goku but you Sabre's can call me daddy.

Who's your daddy?   ;D

Bakster

Stop talking and come onto Cyber Battles to get owned!

unknown

w/e and u antis get on im waiting to pwn u here

sabre_king05

i have talked the talk and walked the walk so goku ill play u anytime whimp

The_Gu3st

anima, why you keeping refering to me? I havn't posted on this thread for a long time.

Wtf? Am i missing something? An imposter?