• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Anti-Sabre Clan - Perfect Assasins

Started by Dodger, September 03, 2005, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Excellent...three new recruits?
McCool
Goku
Baxter
You are all approved, now lets show these sabre's how to really play!

unknown

stay away from me today i cant live i mean god i had armour and a gun turret killed me i  had my hover killed by a gun turret TURRETS = EVIL

Bakster

Those sabres are assholes. sabrefox and ultra_sabre were on with me earlier...I obviously wasn't gonna play them. I leave for 5 minutes, and when I come back ultra is playing with a guest who was apparently a noob. I bought it and played with them and got teamed to death. But I did manage to own ultswordsman in the fray ;D

In normal conditions we could have played a normal 3 way match and be fine, but these new clans prevent that. Now it becomes even harder to find a good match on the unpopular duelboard :'(

Dodger

Ouch. That's just wrong, we need some rules :(

The_Gu3st

Its no problem for the Perfect Assasins.

me and dodger teamed up in a 6 player... 2 vs 4.

We owned... until the very end when i messed up and screwed dodgers beacon by accidnetally attacking it. BUT we would have won if I didnt do that.

and you can ask anyone, in a 3 player its always FFA for the Perfect Assasins even if there is a sabre in there.

sabre_king05

yawn teaming is lame 1v1 is my preference so for the record sabre_king05 doesn't team.

Dodger

Dodger

Score...

Dodger      2       -       0      Sabre_King05

Good games sabre....

I'm not gonna boast, I had luck on my side for once.
Thanks for inventing the teleport and kill Gut.

sabre_king05

yeah he is good better than i guessed credit to him

Dodger

The_Gu3st

congratz dodger, you did what I couldnt.

Dodger

unknown

acctually no i didnt know he was fox until the game start he pmed me and bakster id like to play u again 1 v1 first to 2 cuz i lost cuz i had alot of phone calls and the phones in another room

Dodger

anima

Put this in your pipes and smoke it ;D lmao

anima is back for avengence