• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Real life stories and events

Started by Karm5000, September 25, 2006, 05:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

I left my trainers in a bag at the train station this morning.

I didn't realise I didn't have them until I got to school...

The_Gu3st

What's a trainer?
Quote from: th3_gu3st on September 27, 2006, 05:08:09 PM
what i wanna know is why didnt he pick up the lizard and sell him to a pet store if he really was that big thats like 75 dollars sitting there he killed

"Oh look, a potentially poisonous lizard that has the capability to bite my flesh off! Let me just hold it in my hand and walk casually over to a pet store that doesn't exist in my town. They'll pay me big, imaginary bucks. Yippee!"  ::)

It must sound kind of familiar to:

"Hey look at that neat, dangerous ad poisonous stingray. I should go swim on top of it! Oh... shit." X(

haferhole1

dude... not cool man
steve was a great man, hes fighting crocs in heaven now

R.I.P.

click my egg to get ur own

The_Gu3st

There is no doubt in my mind he was a great guy and if that was taken offensively by any then I'm sorry. It was meant to be a light-hearted joke.

With all due respect to Steve and the family, there has to be some amount of common sense that let him know that what he was doing was potentially life-threatening. For god's sake, he tackled crocodiles. You don't tackle crocodiles not expecting to die.

Once again, R.I.P Steve, a Genuine, true to his word fool. And that honestly is not meant to be read offensively.

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 28, 2006, 12:11:09 AM
What's a trainer?

Damn Americans. What's the word? Like sports shoe....Sneakers? Meh.

As for Erwin. He was great. He knew he was gonna die dangerously sometime.
Shame it happened to be a 'peaceful stingray'.......

RIP.

I was supprised no-one made a whole topic on this when it happened....

haferhole1

im gonna copy this right out of my myspace, so it may mention other blogs, comments, whatever

this last weekend,  i was in mokena, my old town, visiting some friends, on my scavenger hunt that ill posted,  getting kicked out of a fair, and alot more. we all decided to go bowling, but once we got there, the b***h wouldnt give me a discount so we left. on our way back, carl was going about 75. it was raining, which means slick pavement, and bald tires. he lost control. we hit a pole, ripped it out of the ground and carried it like 10 ft. i dont even know how we did that without flipping the car once we hit the curb. heres the pics of the car

how the hell did that happen to the tires?! there bent upside down

i was in the front passenger seat, and my buddy mike was in the back right behind me eating his pop tart. i turned to say something to him, pop tart related, and when i turned back, we were skidding out of control, heading for the pole. thats where i blacked out. the next thing i remember was me standing outside of the car, mike freaking out in the back cause his foot was stuck, and carl, tears in his eyes, screaming for an ambulance. i dont really know how i got out of the car, mike said i went through my window, and carl said i went through the drivers side door.

so, here i am in the ambulance, there asking me all these questions and shit, here i dont even know my zip code for lake village, so its kinda hard. they take me to the hospital, put me in a wheelchair, which wasnt necisarry cause i walked over to it, and i could walk just fine. they get my xrayed and one of my ribs is fucked up. in the hospital bed, i was picking glass out of my ear and back where the glass shattered

as for mike, his leg is all cut up, and his back hurts. he got his leg caught in the car and they needed to cut the door to get him out. glass in his foot, and in his ass crack. once he got out, he took the pictures above with his phone. he was pissed at em cause they made him leave his poptart at the scene of the crash and didnt even replace it for him.

the paramedics said that if the pole had hit just a few inches forword, i would still be in the hospital or dead, and the same thing with mike if it had been a few inches back. we were really lucky it hit where it did.

then my mom drove an hour from here back to my old town to come pick me up, and ruin the rest of my weekend and the rest of the hunt. no big deal though. since it was cut short, we might continue it some day in the future, once we figure out the prize. i think im winning, btw.

heres the conversation me and mike had about it:

cucumber (1:27:44 AM): why are u still awake home skillet?
RedMonkey708 (1:32:48 AM): cause
RedMonkey708 (1:32:56 AM): why are YOU still awake?
cucumber (1:33:49 AM): haha CAUSE
cucumber (1:33:51 AM): i cant sleep
cucumber (1:34:03 AM): everytime i close my eyes i see the last second before we hit that pole
RedMonkey708 (1:34:13 AM): same here now
RedMonkey708 (1:34:36 AM): before it was just me wanting to talk 2 friends
RedMonkey708 (1:34:41 AM): but now its more that i cant
cucumber (1:34:55 AM): yeahh
cucumber (1:35:01 AM): it is a scary sight man..asdgj
RedMonkey708 (1:35:39 AM): ya, i mean, i never really had any fears, im not afraid of bugs, the dark, scary movies, but that crash...
RedMonkey708 (1:35:45 AM): man, i was terrified
cucumber (1:35:58 AM): i thought honest to god i was gonna die
RedMonkey708 (1:36:11 AM): i didnt know what to think
cucumber (1:36:32 AM): it was the single most scariest thing in my entire life
RedMonkey708 (1:36:46 AM): agreed

i changed his sn a little, but he can post his real sn if he wants u to know it

o, and get into a car crash was NOT on the list if thats what your thinking.

click my egg to get ur own

Karm5000

One:  The car looks like a really badly beaten up version of the Dolorian from back to the future 2 when the car is in hover mode. 

Secondly:  I am so glad you guys are all still with us.  That was some crash.  I hope your rib heals and you feel better soon.  Same goes for your two buddies.

Third and Lastly: What a story.  Real life is so much better than any fiction that someone can write.  Did Mike ever get the poptart he wanted?

Great posts people keep it up!
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000