• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Egoists?

Started by zzboots, September 11, 2005, 09:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

ALSO I WANNA SAY WHY WOULD WE ALL WORK ARE ASSES OFF AND THEN CHEAT PEOPLE TO WIN?? WHAT THE HELL WOULD BE THE POINT!!! SO I CAN SAY I WON A TOURNY! I DONT CARE IF I WIN (I DO WANNA WIN, BUT NOT BAD ENOUGH TO CHEAT AND LIE AND RUIN MYSELF)!!! I JUST WANT TO SEE PEOPLE HAVE FUN AND TO ENTERTAIN MY SELF AND EVERYONE.

AND ALSO THIS IS EVEN HELPING MATLU GET MORE PLAYERS TO DUEL BOARD!! your gonna scare people away from these tournys! wITH ALL UR COMPLAINING!!! without the tournies people will quit becuz they might get bored!!! this helps matlu so much more...

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

ultswordsman

exactly and gut plz take a chill pill no offense man
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

SiR gUt

yea man im sorry my apologies truly i just getting really fed up with him.

Sorry
- gut

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

ultswordsman

yes i know what u mean im not scared or anything but i dont want u being angry scare off any1 maybe a nice game will help u calm so cmon bring it

The_Gu3st

Lol ults, nice way of getting gut to play a game.

Gut, Im behind you 1000%, ZZ is just a baby*.

*I would like to say sometime much more offensive here, but I dont want to be sent to jail.

ultswordsman

yes i have a feeling what ur gonan say

zzboots

You are missing the point.  Like I said, the current system has no system of checks and balances.  I simply stated a fact, and the DB Fraternity goes on a long rant about how stupid zz is and how smart they are, apparently more than 100%.  Note that I never said you cheated to win.  I said that it is possible that the tournament was set up in a way most beneficial to you.  Hence the need for an unbiased tournament director to make the brackets.

Can you please just answer my concern.  It is impossible to be an unbiased active participant.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

tiraspol

Ok, if you guys are having all this fun flaming ZZ, I think I shall too. I will put my 2 cents in here also. Maybe a little more if it gets to that point. Ok, I shall begin. Lets start out by talking about our good friend ZZboots. Well ZZ you have been talking shit ever since DuelBoard started out and frankly, everyone is tired of it. You try to make "intellegent" comments and shit like that around here, but all it does is make you sound like a dumbass. I dont know if you figured that out yet, but you really sound like a dumbass when you say things like that. Why the fuck do you have to say shit like "checks and balances". WHAT THE FUCK does that have to do with "how tournaments are being run" . Cant you ever just be straight and to the point. WHY THE FUCK do you need to go out and making gay ass little fucking metaphores that people are sick of hearing. Why dont you ever just shut the fuck up, and just be straight to the point. NO GIVES A SHIT what you have to say and you "thoughts on things". This is really pissing me off and I'm sure its pissing other people off too. We are all sick and tired of your fucking little mind games and we want you to stop doing this shit. This is getting too fucking annoying. You did this threw the whole time the tournaments were out, and all you did was BITCH, BITCH, and BITCH. Can you ever stop fucking compalining for just a second. Holy shit man. When are you ever just going to fucking stop. You and your gay buddy BlitzJoker need to go find another game for yourselves and stop runining this one. I dont know if you realize this, because you are a complete DUMBASS, but these tournaments are what is going to help BRING PEOPLE TO THIS GAME. Why the hell do you have to ruin it for everyone else, I think they are all sick and tired of your dumbass comments. Yeah, you can express your "thoghts on things" Yeah. And that is what I am doing now too. I am expressing the way I feel about your fucking comments. This is getting ridiculous. I hope you use your gay little "logical thinking" and go stick it up your ass, becuase around here, nobody gives a SHIT about your kind of thinking. Can you just shut the hell up with your stupid ass methaphoric comments. I dont even know WHY I am wasting my time writing this shit, maybe its just because it came to a point where we cant take this kind of shit from you anymore. If i was matlu, I would BAN your ass in seconds, I dont even know why he keeps scum bags like you and BlitzJoker around here. Go and try to use your gay little fucking logical thinking and gay ass metaphores on this post right here. You cant get shit on this one. Your done. This is the way I think about you right now, and it will never change. Good job ZZ, way to go, you sure got a nice way with words. I'm sure your gonna go real far with that. You can go ahead and try to reply with some gay lil bullshit that you tried to think up of, but guess what zz, it wont work. You know why? Because no one cares what you have to say around here. You ZZ, are a NOBODY, and you always will be like that if you dont change your act around. Ok, I'm done here. This is the way I feel towards you, and that wont ever change. Good going ZZ, you just become a permanent dumbass in my book. Heres my way of thinking, my 2 cents, whatever the hell you want to call it.

-Tiraspol

zzboots

Quote from: tiraspol on September 12, 2005, 04:58:30 AM
Ok, if you guys are having all this fun flaming ZZ, I think I shall too. I will put my 2 cents in here also. Maybe a little more if it gets to that point. Ok, I shall begin. Lets start out by talking about our good friend ZZboots. Well ZZ you have been talking shit ever since DuelBoard started out and frankly, everyone is tired of it. You try to make "intellegent" comments and shit like that around here, but all it does is make you sound like a dumbass. I dont know if you figured that out yet, but you really sound like a dumbass when you say things like that. Why the fuck do you have to say shit like "checks and balances". WHAT THE FUCK does that have to do with "how tournaments are being run" . Cant you ever just be straight and to the point. WHY THE FUCK do you need to go out and making gay ass little fucking metaphores that people are sick of hearing. Why dont you ever just shut the fuck up, and just be straight to the point. NO GIVES A SHIT what you have to say and you "thoughts on things". This is really pissing me off and I'm sure its pissing other people off too. We are all sick and tired of your fucking little mind games and we want you to stop doing this shit. This is getting too fucking annoying. You did this threw the whole time the tournaments were out, and all you did was BITCH, BITCH, and BITCH. Can you ever stop fucking compalining for just a second. Holy shit man. When are you ever just going to fucking stop. You and your gay buddy BlitzJoker need to go find another game for yourselves and stop runining this one. I dont know if you realize this, because you are a complete DUMBASS, but these tournaments are what is going to help BRING PEOPLE TO THIS GAME. Why the hell do you have to ruin it for everyone else, I think they are all sick and tired of your dumbass comments. Yeah, you can express your "thoghts on things" Yeah. And that is what I am doing now too. I am expressing the way I feel about your fucking comments. This is getting ridiculous. I hope you use your gay little "logical thinking" and go stick it up your ass, becuase around here, nobody gives a SHIT about your kind of thinking. Can you just shut the hell up with your stupid ass methaphoric comments. I dont even know WHY I am wasting my time writing this shit, maybe its just because it came to a point where we cant take this kind of shit from you anymore. If i was matlu, I would BAN your ass in seconds, I dont even know why he keeps scum bags like you and BlitzJoker around here. Go and try to use your gay little fucking logical thinking and gay ass metaphores on this post right here. You cant get shit on this one. Your done. This is the way I think about you right now, and it will never change. Good job ZZ, way to go, you sure got a nice way with words. I'm sure your gonna go real far with that. You can go ahead and try to reply with some gay lil bullshit that you tried to think up of, but guess what zz, it wont work. You know why? Because no one cares what you have to say around here. You ZZ, are a NOBODY, and you always will be like that if you dont change your act around. Ok, I'm done here. This is the way I feel towards you, and that wont ever change. Good going ZZ, you just become a permanent dumbass in my book. Heres my way of thinking, my 2 cents, whatever the hell you want to call it.

-Tiraspol

Nice um detailed post.  Very long, detailed post.

I'm sorry if i was being vague.  I merely was trying to bring across the point that objectivity is impossible when you are an active participant in the event.
-William G. McAdoo

BlitzJoker

Ok tira you ask zz to "get to the point" and not use sayings like "checks and balances".....what kind of saying do you think "get to the point" is....haha.

Well after you told zz to "get to the point" you then repeated your self, using different vulgarities, to show that you don't particularly care for zz. Good job on "getting to the point" there.

QuoteWe are all sick and tired of your ****ing little mind games and we want you to stop doing this ****.

Speak for yourself.

QuoteYou and your gay buddy BlitzJoker need to go find another game for yourselves and stop runining this one.

Ok....I am in a relationship with a member from the opposite sex, and am not attracted to member of my sex. Me and zz are in no way homosexual. ;)

QuoteIf i was matlu, I would BAN your ass in seconds, I dont even know why he keeps scum bags like you and BlitzJoker around here.

Well I might have a reason as to why matlu keeps us around? You see way back when Cyber Wars was shut down there was chaos. A few months later I got an instant message from zz, whom I wasn't best friends with at the time. He asked me if I wanted to help him make a site for Cyber Wars, and then I did. We went on to make petitions, get signatures, find places where old players were asking about where it was. To sum it up we spent hours upon hours on that site and making it get the appeal it did.

Then after the traffic and appeal died down, we continued to update. (You make mention BBCW here, but they were basically a knock-off of our site and came months later, and would have never started if it wasn't for us) Then one day I got an e-mail from matlu saying how he was looking for a project to start, found our site, and would like a further explanation. I remade zz's old guide for matlu here: http://www.geocities.com/cyberwarsforever/information.html . We then put in a bunch more hours to do some testing(and inform old players it was up).

Now that the game is up I spent a bunch more hours writing a guide and making suggestions.

So what I am saying is that zz and myself have done more work than anyone here(save matlu of course, he deserves much, much more credit). We are directly responsible for bringing back Cyber Wars.......without us matlu would have probably never found out what Cyber Wars even was.

Now I am not saying we deserve to be treated like gods, but I am saying how quickly everyone forgets and takes all of our work(and i have seen some people even go as far as to disrespect matlu) for granted. I didn't even mind before but now that you don't see why we are kept around. There have been maybe 4 e-mails I received, and 1 post(by aws) thanking me........

Without us you would not be here right now, just take that into mind. And don't take this post as me demanding appreciation, or like I said, saying we should be reguarded like matlu should be. Or as me bragging about anything. Or as me being cocky All I am saying is maybe matlu remembers who the founding people were of the movement to get Cyber Wars back?

--Note: I am not trying to take any credit for making the game, that was all matlu and he deserves uber credit for that. Then uber credit for paying to keep it up. Then uber more credit for all the hours he has put in.

Oh and btw, Tira you basically caused matlu to delete your post, and probably lock the thread with your rant of vulgarities. Thank you.

The_Gu3st

Blitz,

Just because you and zz deserve some credit for making the game does not give you the right to go around dissing and insulting everything. Do not forget the first impression you gave me of you. When I first found this site and told Gut about it, I hadn't even bothered to look on the forums. Then Gut IMed me via AIM and told me that he wasn't going to play this. When I asked why he said because there are people like you going around still dissing him for things that are 3 years in the past. The first post I read from you blitz, without looking back, I can quote it. "the one person i hoped would never return to this game" which was directed towards Sir_Gut when he told everyone he was back.

The tournaments ran fine today...yet we were met with 30 posts of bullshit throughout the day.

ZZ,

The tournament brackets can not and were not in any way "fixed". They couldn't be infact, because they are done by the order of signups. If the brackets were to be "fixed", do you honestly think I would be VSing KXB in the first round? Think before you speak.

The both of you,

Enough. I know I do not just speak for myself, but rather for almost the entire duelboard community when I'm asking you to stop this bullshit. It is getting out of hand. Every post of mine towards one of you is filled with insults, backanswers, and extreme anger.

Almost 100% of the time, I do not direct something at either of you that questions your ability to do something. It is basically 100% of the time that either I or someone else receives this from you.

Just stop it.

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 12, 2005, 05:47:10 AM
Every post of mine towards one of you is filled with insults, backanswers, and extreme anger.
Just stop it.
And yet neither one of us has insulted you.  So maybe you should be the one to stop the insults?
-William G. McAdoo

BlitzJoker

QuoteI can quote it. "the one person i hoped would never return to this game" which was directed towards Sir_Gut when he told everyone he was back.

Gut was a whole different story that we could start all over again. But I agreed with Gut to not talk about it any longer, about a day after it started, so I won't go there.

Gut and I have had huge differences, but I have made suggestions to him with the tourneys(1 being to request that matlu advertise the link on the game section, because only a small amount of the DB community visits the forums) and have been able to talk to him on AIM without any yelling or cussing. He even made a very agreeing point about zz and myself, having to deal with DB(less than a month ago), but I agreed I would not disclose that either.

You see Gut and I, despite our differences, have been able to converse in an effective and productive mannor without swearing or arguing. Something I have not been able to accomplish with you(on the forums) or tira(on aim). Tira even thought it was funny to solicate an overflow error on aim, and crash my computer a few times.

Neither you, nor tira will ever accept another persons opinion if it doesn't agree with yours, and you dislike that person. Even through his rants, gut manages to talk and listen to other people whom are different then him. He doesn't just say to zz and myself "**** you! you are ****ing gay!".

The_Gu3st

I never said f-you or you are being f-ing gay.

ZZ, that quote you made of me was meant to imply that the reason my posts towards the two of you are filled with insults and anger is because you bring it upon yourself, not because I like to.

Blitz, I resprect you in the sense that you and Gut have settled your differences.

But I do not yet respect either of you, zz or blitz, in the sense that I would want to be associated with you or be your friend.

Perhaps as time passes and the flames/insults/hate stops, then we may be able to not be so hostile towards each other.

From this moment on, I will not flame the either of you, unless I feel that you have insulted me, the tournaments, or anything related to one of my very close friends on here.

So please, let this be the last of it, just end it now.

SiR gUt

ok this is my last post on the thread, blitz and I may not be friends but we still can have a mature conversation with eachother without vulgar language and stupidity. but zz when your gonna post about something, add all the detail in and explain your self in easier ways, because some people dont understand you.

lock the thread.......

- gut