• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Egoists?

Started by zzboots, September 11, 2005, 09:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzboots

Sorry for posting here, but if I post in Tournament it will be deleted.

Quote from: Sir Gut
if you don tlike the way we run things
then dont complain

And then you delete the topic where the integrity of the tournament is put into question.

A system with no checks and balances makes ZZ sad. :'(
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

BlitzJoker

Quote from: zzboots on September 11, 2005, 09:34:39 PM
Sorry for posting here, but if I post in Tournament it will be deleted.

And then you delete the topic where the integrity of the tournament is put into question.

A system with no checks and balances makes ZZ sad. :'(

/comfort

Its a sad day in DB history...........

Goku

You two need to get a room..

You are both welcomed to join tourny.  No need to spam.
Sabre's are for killing.  Sometimes it gets boring because it make the game to easy thats y we give them teaming odds.

***CYBER BATTLES TOURNAMENTS***
www.cyberbattlestournament.com

TheMcCool

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

The_Gu3st

Lmfao Mc.

ZZ, Blitz- Please, like goku said, get a room.

Honestly, I dont care... get lost, both of you.

BlitzJoker

Thanks for being such an unbiased tourney runner as to respond to our concern of the tourneys with "get lost".  ;)

Get a room? I did a /comfort (a commonly used, non-homo erotic, emote in MMORPGs), but maybe consoling someone is considered an act of sexuality?

The_Gu3st

There is no substance to what zzboots said.

Also, I would like everyone to know that ZZboots himself was delaying the tournaments by purposely joining the tournaments games and responding with "i want to play db"

ZZ, was it not you who wanted a tournament so badly? And then did not sign-up but rather flamed them?

ZZ, to me you're nothing but trash. Hypocritical Trash. I hope you add that one onto your sig too.

zzboots

My heart is just broken.

Quote from: Goku on September 11, 2005, 11:48:29 PM
You two need to get a room..

You are both welcomed to join tourny. No need to spam.
A) I was not welcomed to join.
B) I am not spamming anything.  I am voicing my concerns with a relevant topic.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 12, 2005, 12:43:16 AM
Lmfao Mc.

ZZ, Blitz- Please, like goku said, get a room.

Honestly, I dont care... get lost, both of you.
Why so hostile towards me?  I asked a simple question.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 12, 2005, 12:58:10 AM
There is no substance to what zzboots said.

Also, I would like everyone to know that ZZboots himself was delaying the tournaments by purposely joining the tournaments games and responding with "i want to play db"

ZZ, was it not you who wanted a tournament so badly? And then did not sign-up but rather flamed them?

ZZ, to me you're nothing but trash. Hypocritical Trash. I hope you add that one onto your sig too.
I have a valid complaint.  When groups of people run contests, notice how the first rule is always members of that group are ineligible to win.

I was not delaying the tournament.  I just wanted to play one game.  I saw a three person game and so I joined it.  When I saw that it was for the tournament, I left and played a game with reg50 and someone else.  I like how wtf purposely tried to interfer with the tournament, and you make no mention of him, but instead blame me for a single mistake that was quickly corrected.

I didn't sign up because I had to leave right away.  I would have only had time for like one game.

Thanks for again resorting to flaming. Classy.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

Dont act like you only tried to play once and left. You came into my game itself 4 times, and stayed even after i asked you to leave.

I made no mention of wtf because it has already been mentioned in tourney section. besides, I do not know who he was nor did he come here flaming the tournaments.

Your point is not substantial. Give me one single reason why we cannot play in the tournaments and I'll see if i can prove you wrong (by can i mean will).

Everybody was welcomed to join, we did not ask you not to. Just because we didnt specifically ask you to join, doesn't mean you were not welcomed to.

And as for your last sentence, in order to thank someone again, you need to do it one time before that. Perhaps you were not aware of that, but regardless, you're welcome.

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 12, 2005, 01:49:49 AM
And as for your last sentence, in order to thank someone again, you need to do it one time before that. Perhaps you were not aware of that, but regardless, you're welcome.
Yes, you have only flamed me once and i commend you for it.  ::)

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 12, 2005, 01:49:49 AM
Your point is not substantial. Give me one single reason why we cannot play in the tournaments and I'll see if i can prove you wrong (by can i mean will).
In determining brackets.  Gut and you didn't meet until the finals.  How convenient.  And if a dispute arises that cannot be settled by looking at points, you cannot be fair.  It's hard to monitor and play at the same time.  When I was in the lobby today for example, I didn't even see "Scorekeeper" sitting in the lobby to monitor.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 12, 2005, 01:49:49 AMDont act like you only tried to play once and left. You came into my game itself 4 times, and stayed even after i asked you to leave.
Nope.  Again you must be confusing me with wtf.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

Im not confusing you with anyone.

Scorekeeper was there, he occacionally logged out from being idle. Either way, there were no disputes.

Tournaments were paired up by order of signing up. It was not convenient in any way that me and gut met in the finals...

How can you consider it convenient when I had to go through KXB, Tiraspol, and Anima in order to even get there?

ZZ, let's settle this the old fashion way, a poll.

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 12, 2005, 02:13:25 AM
How can you consider it convenient when I had to go through KXB, Tiraspol, and Anima in order to even get there?

ZZ, let's settle this the old fashion way, a poll.
Gut and you are buddies.  If Blitz and I were the finalists in our tournament, I'm sure people would be giving us crap for the "fairness".

Poll on...?
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

wow people like zz and blitz make things so unfun foR everyone.  FIRST off i would like to say zz we ran things fine, we don't need to be on top of everyone every second. I think people can handle things on their own they aren't baby's. 2. Why do you complain about everything??? 3. IF YOU REALIZED YOU AND BLITZ ARE THE ONLY 2 PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN!!! YOU 2 ARE BEST FRIENDS ON THE COMPUTER SO YOU 2 STICK UP FOR EACHOTHER.
NOBODY ELSE HAS COMPLAINED ONCE ABOUT THESE TOURNEYS BUT YOU.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT JUST LEAVE, STOP RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. 4. Me tiraspol and guest were on at all times, anybody could just pm us if they had problems.
5. I start my game last after everyone is playing and when I'm done I sit out for few Min's make sure everything is running fine. I'M on top of everything every second.

AND CAN I SAY JUST 1 MORE THING ZZ these aren't your tournaments where the hell do you get off to even question on how we do things, its fine to have little commentsbut you take it Way to damn far. As of right now we have no problems with the tourneys and no complaints except for you, and blitz, OOOOHH wait their the 2 people who hate me... and also want to run their own tourneys. STOP BEING JEALOUS AND GET OFF OUR BACKS!!! EITHER JOIN THEM, PLAY AND HAVE FUN, OR JUST STOP BEING SO DARN ANNOYING. NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOU EVERY DAY WITH NEW Complaints ON HOW SIR GUT, GUEST, AND TIRASPOL DO THINGS. How about you give other people a chance to complain about something????

Everyone I am sorry if I was rude (don't really think I was) but if you take it the wrong way, you know where I'm coming from.

Everyone please post on what you think.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THINGS WERE UN FAIR!!!!! GUEST GOT TO THE FINALS FAIR AND SQUARE AND SO DID I!!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ARGUE ABOUT SOMETHING SO DUMB!!!!!!! ZZ GIVE IT A REST.. YOU CAN ASK ANYBODY THAT WAS THERE THAT WE BOTH GO TO THE FINALS FAIR.. WHY WOULD I CHEAT ANYBODY OUT ON THESE TOURNAMENTS....... ZZ LOOK AT THE FIRST TOURNY WHO WON??? KXB. WHEN DID I LOSE???? TO EVILBLOB... SO ZZ JUST SHUTUP MAN CHILL OUT AND STOP COMPLAINING.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

ultswordsman

WOOT WOOT WOOT IM 150% with u gut
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut