• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

away messages from aim or yahoo

Started by ultswordsman, September 12, 2005, 03:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

ok i know this sounds stupid but post ur funny away messages here

Look at my turtle! It's called speedy!

-I bet you it dies in 4 days

Nuh uh! i bet 10 dollars!

*2 days later*

(ltl bro)- Directions say to give him sunlight, im gonna leave him outside

-go for it...

*2 hrs later*

(ltl bro)- OMG! where's speedy!!!

- I saw a bird eat it...  speedy just wasn't speedy enough... btw you owe me $10

(ltl bro) *starts crying*

HAHAHAHA Im such a great bro.
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

ultswordsman

Dodger

Quote from: anima on September 12, 2005, 08:35:07 PM
lol you guys all chat on aim/yahoo? Well. I'm not surprised about dodger and guest :D

WTF is that supposed to mean??? stfu!   :D

The_Gu3st

lol dodger... whatever, I am completely comfortable with my sexuality and I am in no way gay.

Anima, just for your comment however, I'm going to say that you played poorly, absolutely pitiful.

And yes ults, that is my profile... loser.  ;) lol jk...

... I changed it just for you guys... (not really, I changed it cause it's like old as hell)... now it is sad and depressing and not funny in any way.

The_Gu3st

You're not cool enough to have people talk to you on MSN.

Either that or it is because MSN is a spyware generating machine that is the worst thing ever to be created aside from windows/internet explorer itself.

Get AIM! www.aim.com

AIM = T3h Pwnz0r.

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 13, 2005, 09:11:23 PM
...the worst thing ever to be created aside from windows/internet explorer itself.

Could you be any more right? Why can no-one see that Windows is a piece of shit??

Dodger

The_Gu3st

BlitzJoker

Quote from: Dodger on September 13, 2005, 11:58:42 PM
Could you be any more right? Why can no-one see that Windows is a piece of shit??

Ok, this pisses me off. People are constantly bitching how bad Windows is because it makes them feel like rebels.....

But I guess I'll go get myself a Mac and then waste half my life searching for Mac software and games that I want. Not like my local game store carries many Mac based games.........Or spend the other half of my life searching for Windows programs "ported"(idk if this is the correct term, but it's what I use) for the Mac....cause Windows is shit, but all the programs made for it are priceless. Now I mean that it seems people who know how to use a computer and aren't stupid enough to go and download spyware never seem to have any problems on their Windows OSs.....but since I can't keep my Windows OS running correctly it is a piece of shit.

Sure Windows IE has spyware and viruses made for it, but if FireFox was #1.....companies would make just as much shit for that as is on IE.

So rather than being so "rebellious and tough", learn some common sense on how to avoid spyware or download a program that controls ActiveX on IE...........

Yes other OSs are better for specific things, like Macs are better for more visual/movie editing type stuff, but Windows is the best all around, everday OS. I ran my Windows 95 comp with no problems until the hardware became out of date.....Windows XP was out when I updated.

But then again Windows is shit because its mainstreamed and hackers/virus creators are spending hours upon hours picking through the Windows system to find security flaws.......which would happen with any other OS that was as mainstream as Windows is.

The_Gu3st

Point taken, but trust me, they have tried to make viruses for Firefox, only 2 were sucessful.

Dodger

Hey I'm not saying go out and buy a MAC, it's unfortunate that windows is our best option, I also keep mine in top shape, but that does not stop it screwing me over at every opertunity.

ultswordsman

well i have windows xp and it works fine  i have a spy ware doctor (protection thing) kaspersky anti virus (the best 1 i can find and no virus has gotten past so far) and i dont save stupid crap cuz if all ur memory is used up buy a memory disk thats all cuz the more memory thats used up the slower ur computer goes and more chance of it crashing

Dodger

Quote from: ultswordsman on September 14, 2005, 05:50:08 PM
i dont save stupid crap cuz if all ur memory is used up buy a memory disk thats all cuz the more memory thats used up the slower ur computer goes and more chance of it crashing

What?

I've had my computer only a few months and it has a 120GB HD which is nearly full  ;D
I'm just saving to buy another 200GB one  :)

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA