• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

put in more sounds

Started by willie, September 13, 2005, 07:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willie

put in the sound for beam down and put a music in the login page

Parsley

Create the sounds, send them to Matlu, & see what happens.

Dodger

Matlu doesn't have (and/or cant use) the old sounds, so you will either have to make them, or find another uncopyrighted sound to use.

matlu

Yes, more sounds are necessary. If you can get some suitable post them to me and I will put them in game (if they are really suitable)

The_Gu3st

I'll look around too... dunno why I never bothered to mention this.

SiR gUt

WHAT ABOUT THE ROCKY TUNE? DUN, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN  DUN, DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Put it on!
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

TheMcCool

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

matlu

no, I don't think these are suitable :)

ultswordsman

aww comon i like that short song shobu whos the kid with the spikey hair shobu lol i like it
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

TheMcCool

On the subject of sounds.... Please get rid of that stupid beeping noise you're already using... Either totally get rid of it, or replace it with something lower-pitch and quieter please.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

SiR gUt

lmao mcool no offense but those lyrics kinda stunk, but i agree. Matlu!!! get rid of that beeping sound!!!

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Prince_Death

WHO CARES ABOUT THE BEEPING SOUND U SHOULD SERIOUSLY PUT ON ROCKY!!!!!!!!!!!

SiR gUt

YEAAA SEE SOME PEOPLE AGREED WITH ME!