• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

How did u find this place?

Started by willie, September 17, 2005, 09:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willie

I googled ' "cyber-wars"multiplayer ' and then i came across this forum where this one guy mentioned the site.  ive been listed as latest member for a while now.  y arent new ppl finding this place

Dodger

I was just checking Cyber Wars Forever because I hadn't been on it for a while and i saw a link which said "The clone is up and running!"

BlitzJoker

Quote from: Dodger on September 17, 2005, 10:56:21 AM
I was just checking Cyber Wars Forever because I hadn't been on it for a while and i saw a link which said "The clone is up and running!"

;)

Bakster

Having never heard of this game a few months ago, I was shocked when exiledragon opened up a whole new world of gaming when he advertised this on shizmoo . :D

MetalGear822

I found it on that cyber wars forever site

AWS2

I searched "cyber wars" on yahoo and was linked to Blitz's sight, and that was the greatest day of my adult life...yay.

There was a sarcastic tone in that last sentence, I was happy, but not that happy. ;)
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Bakster

I found it by typing www.duelboard.com in the address bar and pressing 'Enter'. Not so hard, is it?

Prince_Death

I found it cuz Goku told me  ;D ...yah u kno the dude who sits in chess and waits for hours and hours..?

SiR gUt

ummmmmmmmm...... I forgot who told me, if you remember who you are post.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Lol Gut, i just wanted to hear you say that I told you about it like the first minute I found it... loser. No recogntion  >:(

tiraspol

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 20, 2005, 02:02:24 AM
Lol Gut, i just wanted to hear you say that I told you about it like the first minute I found it... loser. No recogntion  >:(

O-O-O-O-OWNED ;-)

SiR gUt

The_Gu3st

No, we were talking on AIM and I told you I was gonna go look to see if CW was back up. I googled it, found a site that had a link to it, and sent it to you.