• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

when are there people playing

Started by Slayer_Z, September 26, 2005, 04:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slayer_Z

IS there ever a time when the rooms are full, cause I alwys see em empty and its pretty depressing
oh yeah, And Ide like to plat in the tournements , so I need someone to appreve me. I guess thats your job gut.
Its great to be playing again, Im curious to see if you remember me from jagex, we used to team up quite a bit I think under my old name. even though I had a substantially lower score, we had some great fights. get back to me
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Bakster

Dodger

No, it looks like Angel - From Buffy the Vampire Slayer  :)

SiR gUt

Well I will definitely approve you for the tournaments and what was your other name??
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Quote from: Dodger on September 26, 2005, 09:35:02 PM
No, it looks like Angel - From Buffy the Vampire Slayer  :)

Didn't Angel go and do his own TV show...called Angel?

I only watch Buffy because a hot chick is beating people up ;D

Dodger

Yup he did. Not a good spin off in my opinion!

Quote from: Bakster on September 26, 2005, 09:51:59 PM
I only watch Buffy because a hot chick is beating people up ;D

Isn't that why everyone watches it?  :)

TheMcCool

I watch it for the complex interplay between the characters and multi-layered storylines.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Dodger

Ouch, that put me in my place.  :)

I was only joking, I like it! I have series on DVD  ;)

Parsley

If people want to go to the polls section & fill out the 'when do you play' poll, should give an answer to the initial query.

:-*

Bakster

Quote from: TheMcCool on September 26, 2005, 11:22:43 PM
I watch it for the complex interplay between the characters and multi-layered storylines.

LOL! :D

Slayer_Z

I used to be ZAKKK
Tho only reason that KKK was in my name was cause Zak and Zakk were takin
the hate I recieved for it almost made me abandon all my points and start over with a new name, But I aint no quitter.
and If you like buffy, Ide recommend Nip-Tuc and Rescue me.
They have an abundance of lesbian sex, drugs, insanity and voilance to keep even the sickest minds content for an hour. and I cant remember who that is in the pic. I wanted one thats not all famous. Its funny though, I wanted a pic to represent give a visual of someone actually talking, but now I feel gay for having a guys face on my screen. I'm considering swapping it out for britney murphey
Peace
Zak
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Bakster

When are there people playing...?

Whenever you're not on. ;)

BlitzJoker

Quote from: Slayer_Z on September 27, 2005, 05:03:58 PM
Ide recommend Nip-Tuc and Rescue me.
They have an abundance of lesbian sex, drugs, insanity and voilance to keep even the sickest minds content for an hour.

Those shows have such thin storylines. Hence the meaningless "lesbian sex"(I use quotes because it can't be considered that....it's on cable.....you make it sound like it's adult content), and mindless fighting. Get a real show that actually takes thought to make like Family Guy.

Dodger

Quote from: BlitzJoker on September 27, 2005, 11:09:38 PM
Get a real show that actually takes thought to make like Family Guy.

Lol, Family Guy is excellent  :) I am actually watching Series two of it as I am writing this.

And I hate such programs as Nip-Tuck and Rescue Me.

TheMcCool

Does Highlander (the tv series) ever air on any channel anymore? That was the best.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh