• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

time for yours truly to abdicate

Started by Wildtigre, October 03, 2005, 09:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildtigre

hi. many of you may know me as mase, wildtigre, or smurf. and there are others who dont know me at all or don't really care .

for those of you who know me surely have noticed my inactivity on cyberbattles for the past couple of weeks. the reason is my java is totally messed up, and it's probably because of my old raggidy computer. it is evident that i will not be able to fix this, therefore i wont be able to go on the main game for some cyberbattles action.

so here i am to say good-bye to you and i may return whenever/if i get a new computer. i say sorry to those i have annoyed(KakarottIII) and sorry to those who will deaply miss my absence.

farewell! ;o)
-mase

Dodger

Byeeeeeee mase! I hope you get a new computer soon  :-\

cDigital

I don't think it's your computer or you would not have been able to access in past.. Maybe you could try to reinstall java..

I wish you luck in fixing your problem.  Very nice knowing you, hope to see you soon!

haferhole1

im having the same problem, which is y im never on, but im gonna try to reinstall it

EDIT: cool, it worked, thanks 4 the idea, cDigital  :D

click my egg to get ur own

cDigital

Excellent news Haferhole1.. I hope more people can over come this problem..

I am posting get started link for others. 
http://www.download.com/Java-2-Runtime-Environment-Standard-Edition/3000-2417_4-10260702.html?tag=lst-0-4

Good luck Wildtigre!

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Quote from: cDigital on October 03, 2005, 10:15:25 PM
Excellent news Haferhole1.. I hope more people can over come this problem..

I am posting get started link for others. 
http://www.download.com/Java-2-Runtime-Environment-Standard-Edition/3000-2417_4-10260702.html?tag=lst-0-4

Good luck Wildtigre!

I DLed that, it is a requirement for www.randomthoughts.net but that still doesn't work...where do you extract the files?

icesabree

hmmm sorry we never met before but nice to meet you hope you come back soon so maybe we can battle some time
skyler