• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

ownage

some one post a good riddle

The_Crusade

If Dan is 9 years older than Dragon, Dragon is 6 years older than Dodger, Dodger is 27 years younger than Dumbledore, Dumbledore is 31 years older than Dan, Dan is 6 inches smaller than Dragon, Dragon has one more finger than Dodger, Dodger is 6 days older than his dog, Dumbledore is 21 years older than Dragon, Dodger is gay and Dan has 1 more pet than Dumbledore, how tall is Bakster?

flamingdragon

I can tell that a part of him is very small.  :D
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

If you can't answer the riddle, then be quiet.

ownage

the answer is not enough information to make a true answer valid

someone post an actually riddle and not made up crap about baksters miliinch cock

The_Crusade

Quote from: ownage
the answer is not enough information to make a true answer valid

That is actually a very accurate analysis of the riddle. So I deem your answer correct!

Quote from: ownagesomeone post an actually riddle and not made up crap about baksters miliinch cock

It wasn't about my extraordinarily huge cock.

ownage

Wow,I cant belive i got it right. :) Ok heres my riddle

I was once red,now i am black, after a nice little strike.

What am i

The_Crusade

Tip of a matchstick

MetalGear822

Baksters milli-inch cock

ownage

The_Crusade

Quote from: MetalGear822 on February 13, 2007, 09:41:52 PM
Baksters milli-inch cock

That obvious means million inch cock.

My riddle:

A farmer in California own a beautiful pear tree. He supplies the fruit to a nearby grocery store. The store owner has called the farmer to see how much fruit is available for him to purchase. The farmer knows that the main trunk has 24 branches. Each branch has exactly 12 boughs and each bough has exactly 6 twigs. Since each twig bears one piece of fruit, how many plums will the farmer be able to deliver?

ownage

The answer is not enough information,because of the fact that we don't know if the fruit is ready to be picked or is even growing,or if he has extra he has in storage for instance,or if its winter were no fruit would grow on the tree.

(is plum even a fruit)

The_Crusade

Quote from: ownage on February 14, 2007, 01:12:54 PM
The answer is not enough information,because of the fact that we don't know if the fruit is ready to be picked or is even growing,or if he has extra he has in storage for instance,or if its winter were no fruit would grow on the tree.

(is plum even a fruit)

1. You're over analysing the riddle
2. A plum is a fruit.

Dodger

Quote from: The_Crusade on February 14, 2007, 12:43:10 PM
That obvious means million inch cock.

My riddle:

A farmer in California own a beautiful pear tree. He supplies the fruit to a nearby grocery store. The store owner has called the farmer to see how much fruit is available for him to purchase. The farmer knows that the main trunk has 24 branches. Each branch has exactly 12 boughs and each bough has exactly 6 twigs. Since each twig bears one piece of fruit, how many plums will the farmer be able to deliver?

He won't be able to deliver any plums. He owns a pear tree.

ZZZZING.