• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Bragging Rights

Started by Stitchy_11, October 06, 2005, 04:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitchy_11

If you'v beat somebody in 1v1 mode and you want ppl to know then post it here. Possibly may start a ladder of 1v1 with a challenge system??? wuddya guys think? Im open to any challenges of 1v1 from anybody, i would also like to have a crack at that sabre dud who had callenges before. Post your results and challenges here. only rule is use your head and dont post nething stupid or excessively rude.
Colt 45 n two zig-zags... baby thats all we need

The_Gu3st

Lolz! This is like so0o0o cool. Way to go coolio. Omg that like rhymed. Omg lolz. Okay dude-man I like totally challenge you. Lolz.. this is like awesome. I like bet I'll like be better then you, you know? Lolz.. k then, meet you there dude-man!  :-*

Stitchy_11

I got spanked by the_guest... 2-1 my one win was really phony, killed him with fire, but then he owned me and i think my ass is still a little red.... ???
Colt 45 n two zig-zags... baby thats all we need

The_Gu3st

Results are in  ;D

Check out the winning scene. There ya go cDigi, I did your favor  :-*

cDigital

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 06, 2005, 05:34:46 AM
Results are in  ;D

Check out the winning scene. There ya go cDigi, I did your favor  :-*

You are my hero :)

SiR gUt

well stitchy, that's what I been trying to make up. Best of 7 ladder matches. Each mach will be based on challenges, but im trying to figuyre out we can get it to work. Like the winner of the best of 7, stays in a challenge circle, and everyone can challenge him. When the winner finally loses, the winner of that gets in the winners circle and can be challenged by anyone. Still trying to figure out how we can do this though.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: cDigital on October 06, 2005, 06:49:30 AM
You are my hero :)

Comes as no surprise  :-*

Btw, to clear up some confusion... the commander in that corner is NOT me... Im not joking either... that commander that is surrounded by my three monsters is Stitchy.

ultswordsman

GUT UR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED I KNOW HOW

OK what happens is a lil thing like u said best of 7  1 - 2 winners in the circle 1 chapion and 1 supreme champion to face the supreme champion u must beat the best of 7 ladder then beat the champion then u get to fight the supreme champion
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Did anyone understand that? Ults I know its against your strongly held beliefs, but just this once can you use the spellcheck, and use punctuation? Please?

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

You spellchecked??? You sure???

Quote from: ultswordsman on October 06, 2005, 10:25:07 PM
chapion

You need to use punctuation as well, otherwise my small brain cannot comprehend.... :(

The_Gu3st

Omg like lolz... thats like so funny dodgeypoo. I like totally love you. Lolz! Ok I'm like gonna like zoom out now, love you dodgeypoo, byez. Lolz!

SiR gUt

ok guest, YOUR FIRED.

Ults, leave the thinking to me... I like your imagination, but it tends to run wild at times.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

SiR gUt