• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

KIKKOMAN

Started by TheMcCool, October 07, 2005, 11:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMcCool

Oh no, I pointlessly flamed you. All flames are pointless. It's just the internet.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

ultswordsman

he dissed mustard and ketchup must kill him *SERVANT WHERES MY KNIFE*
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

matlu

I have to say that I've never heard of this "Kikkoman" before. Seems like it is an character from Soy Sauce advertisement? Anyway the music is quite nice (except the singing), and I find the video slightly amusing :)

TheMcCool

Heheh, Kikkoman is a brand of soy sauce. It's a joke based on that name. I am having kikkoman soy sauce on hardboiled eggs right now.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

matlu

Quote from: TheMcCool on October 15, 2005, 03:40:01 AM
Heheh, Kikkoman is a brand of soy sauce. It's a joke based on that name. I am having kikkoman soy sauce on hardboiled eggs right now.
ooohhh.... lucky you  ;)

The_Gu3st

This is the worst song/brand of soy sause... ever. Matlu... you have bad taste.  :P

TheMcCool

You're just jealous of Kikkoman's large muscly build.

The_Gu3st

Im also jealous that I cant do that bad of a job even if I tried.

TheMcCool

What a desperate attempt at a comeback... Yep... You're jealous alright.

eddie

... whats a kikkoman? can some1 explain it plz? it sounds like a japanese superhero who kicks with his atomic powered knees