• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

KIKKOMAN

Started by TheMcCool, October 07, 2005, 11:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMcCool

Watch this Flash movie with your sound pumped up as loud as possible: http://yogatori.com/movies/kikkomaso/kikkomaso_e.htm

Who else thinks Kikkoman is awesome?
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

TheMcCool

I posted this Kikkoman Battle Story on an anime messageboard I visit. You'll only get it if you watch Full Metal Alchemist, an anime show currently in syndication on Cartoon Network [Adult Swim], and also available on DVD.

Kikkoman Vs. Armstrong, The Strong Arm Alchemist

Kikkoman stands atop a tall building, surveying the night for evil and foreign sauces. He spots Armstrong preparing a steak with worcestershire sauce (or whatever they use in the alchemy world.) He jumps down onto the Soy Sauce 1, revs the engine and crashes through a wall into the cafeteria of Headquarters.

"I said use Soy Sauce with steaks too!" Everyone looks over, confused, at Kikkoman standing with his arms crossed. But they all back away as Armstrong slowly rises, taking off his shirt and unleashing the Sparkles.

"I am Alex Louis Armstrong, the Strong Arm Alchemist. This recipe has been passed down the Armstrong line for generations!" he shouts as he scowls and flexes.

Kikkoman, unfased, does his own muscley pose. "That's it! Kikko-Beam!" The beam of sauce suddenly soaks Armstrong, neutralizing the Sparkles!

With his sparkles gone, Armstrong is mad. The room is deathly silent. "Grrrrrr!" He punches the floor and lifts up a brick from the debris.

"First Shot!"

Kikkoman meets the blast unflinching with a Kikko Punch! Before he can recover, Armstrong seems to catch him offguard with a second blast! But when the smoke clears... Kikkoman isn't there! We hear sound of Soy Sauce 1's engines, and there's Kikkoman, coming up fast behind Armstrong! He tackles him to the ground, and they wrestle. Kikkoman seems to have the upperhand, pouring soy sauce into Armstrong's mouth.

Suddenly the camera pans and we see that while he was pinned, Armstrong was drawing an alchemic circle in the dust with one hand. There is a big flash, and Kikkoman's fish-head is seperated from his body. The last we see of Kikkoman is his body carrying the weeping head, riding off into the distance on the Soy Sauce 1. But will Armstrong ever regain his Sparkles?
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

Bakster

Quote from: TheMcCool on October 07, 2005, 11:12:54 PM
Watch this Flash movie with your sound pumped up as loud as possible: http://yogatori.com/movies/kikkomaso/kikkomaso_e.htm

Who else thinks Kikkoman is awesome?

Damn, that obviously isn't a scary popup. I think I'll watch it and be a big fat wuss for the rest of my life.

TheMcCool

No, it is not a scary popup or anything like that. It just has a cool song. ;)

The_Gu3st

Why? What happened? I havent seen this yet.

The_Gu3st

No0o0.... not until I get a chance to watch it

Dodger

Whaaa?? What is this?? That is some seriously screwed up shit. Watched it once and i totally had a seizure! Don't look Guest! It's a trap!!!

The_Gu3st

Omg... now...I....can't.....GAGHGDHGSLKDFVBJNM...........resist

::static:: dskjfhnKFJLkhnpoflk;jvkgdfngvljrkwts/b

::connection lost::

The_Gu3st

download AIM... send it to me.

The_Gu3st

ultswordsman

GET THAT OUT OF HERE NOW
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

Fuck it, Paint is still fucked up, even a blank page is 1406 kilobytes.

The_Gu3st

Yeah something is messed up... try to reinstall MS paint from the internet.

TheMcCool

Ok, I've lost all respect for you guys for hating on Kikkoman.

Dodger

God don't you just hate people that impersonate girls! Damn you all!  ;)