• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

anima's last stand

Started by mInGaN, October 12, 2005, 04:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

click my egg to get ur own

SiR gUt

you may have passed 900 but 75% of your post, have nothing to do with duel boards or anything. You just got to 900, because you post on every single thread and topic, like 50 times. Not just you guets but so many other people.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Uh... I was talking about the game... and your last comment has nothing to do with DB either  :P

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

mInGaN

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 13, 2005, 02:02:39 AM
It looks as if he was looking for attention

He came back as minigan to manipulate people, and giving his account away and spamming every board was down right immature.

Ummm yes, i was looking for attention. I was raising attention on the whole SPAMMING massacre. My point; to make people realise that they cant go around posting useless bullshit in important and resourceful threads.

LOL and who have i manipulated?! I wish i could manipulate people into cleaning this place up. It seems that I'm the only one who actually cares about this issue. I don't know if its because matlu is busy, but even he doesn't seem to be bothered about the mess of the forums.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 13, 2005, 05:51:23 AM
hah... hah... hah! Lol Hafer... good luck to ya.

Quote from: haferhole1 on October 13, 2005, 06:22:25 AM
good job :D

See. People cant help themselves. Lets all just keep posting useless bullshit.

I cant actually remember the last useful thread that i read. Probably buried somewhere.

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 12, 2005, 11:06:37 PM
I think Anima = Minigan

And ffs its MINGAN ! It's cherokee for gray_wolf

Slayer_Z

But Anima, The good jobs, The good lucks and smily faces, They are all communication. People wishing luck, and giving compliments are the least of the problems that I can see.
Useless, maby.
But at least they are GOOD useless comments, Its not like they are threatening eachother, cause I see that too.
If it is an important thread, thats one thing.
But there  arent too many threads that are indispensable to the enjoyment of the game. Not only that, but EVERYONE has posted something useless, and many of the people posting here come here just to communicate socially with friends and aquaintences.
I appreciate what your trying to say, but there is just too much fighting and hate going on to stress about people having a lighthearted time.
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

mInGaN

Quote from: Slayer_Z on October 13, 2005, 07:10:03 PM
But Anima, The good jobs, The good lucks and smily faces, They are all communication. People wishing luck, and giving compliments are the least of the problems that I can see.
Useless, maby.
But at least they are GOOD useless comments, Its not like they are threatening eachother, cause I see that too.
If it is an important thread, thats one thing.
But there  arent too many threads that are indispensable to the enjoyment of the game. Not only that, but EVERYONE has posted something useless, and many of the people posting here come here just to communicate socially with friends and aquaintences.
I appreciate what your trying to say, but there is just too much fighting and hate going on to stress about people having a lighthearted time.

Wow. Noone has ever put it like that slayer. You are one of the few here that actually make sense.

I like you dude. Seeya around

mInGaN

I would now like to formally apologise to everyone in duelboards (especially matlu).

Im sorry everyone.

Now i can delete all my moany posts if you lot want :D

Slayer_Z

Hopefully Ill see you aroun. The boards just feel diffrent when a good mind leaves.
I agree there is much ignorance, but I kinda like the ignorance because of its complete innocence, it makes me smile.
Anyway, enough sentimental crap, dont leave. ;)
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Parsley

Anima.

Shh.

We like you, but cut out the sugar buddy. ;)

Topic locked - back to normality peeps.