• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

anima's last stand

Started by mInGaN, October 12, 2005, 04:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mInGaN

Friends/foes of anima,

LoL wtf. I was only gone for a few days and all hell breaks loose. Did anima really go on a spamming rampage, despite his crusade against the very filth, that lurks in most duelboard topics? Did he really delete his account? Did he really tell everyone his password? Craziness......

I think it was his last stand. A grand finale'. A desperate attempt to enlighten people to the truth. Ironic, isnt it? He spammed against the spam. The video was a visual metaphor. A representation of his demise. See, spam was killing him, but none of you cared.

Did anima even exist? We will never know........But im sure he is still with us....somewhere.

anima's good friend, mInGaN

P.S. His password is ****** [Deleted - Mr.P]

mInGaN

Quote from: Matlu
anima / mInGaN - or whatever you wish to call yourself - try to realise that all this spamming was very childish from you (regardless of what deeper hidden twisted meaning you wanted it to have) and it made me quite upset, I have better things to do than spend half an hour deleting spam.

I understand, and for that, i am sorry. However, this is such a big problem. I already protested against spamming, but did anyone listen? No.

I would personally sit down and read through every last post and dispose of every last piece of spam in duielboards! Seeings that noone will actually do it for themsleves, this is the only option.

I am not responsible or mature enough to have such 'power', but i suggest you find more people who are willing to do this. Otherwise, duelboards forums will be drowned by useless spam.

Me

Bakster

So anima unleashed a spam wave much like me. I wish I was there at the time!

Parsley

As long as spam is restricted to the Unrelated forum, or pointless threads that most people ignore, it's all good.

The_Gu3st

You know what I think... I think Anima = Minigan. The peices just all fit, it makes perfect sense.

Bakster

NO WAY! ANIMA IS MINIGAN?!?!!?!!?11 I WOULDA NEVER GUESSED??!!!!!11?1/1"1/1

6L4

haferhole1

Quote from: mInGaN on October 02, 2005, 09:20:23 PM
Hahah anima is so funny... i love that guy :-*

Quote from: mInGaN on October 12, 2005, 04:18:00 PM
I already protested against spamming, but did anyone listen? No.

ur right, if it was anima, it would explain posts like this...

click my egg to get ur own

The_Gu3st

After thinking this over, Ive realized Im not sorry for what happened. It looks as if he was looking for attention more than anything. His account was deleted, even on the game, so don't bother trying his password.

He came back as minigan to manipulate people, and giving his account away and spamming every board was down right immature.

Dont get me wrong, Anima is still welcome back, but I dont think anyone will forget this.

Slayer_Z

I'll miss anima.
spamming a board is nothing, its easy to scroll past.
As long as it dosent get ridiculous.
and anima is intelligent and only a little annoying.
I hope to that he comes back soon because this place isnt the same without 1 of us, it could be anyone of us, If someone leaves, our family gets smaller.
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

The_Gu3st

I'm just announcing it now:

After I reach 1000 pts on the game, Im gonna take a break, I dunno for how long, maybe a minute, a day, a month, maybe forever.

AWS2

this is probably going to be my last post for a while

there is nothing wrong with spam...it hurts nobody.  anima was a cool guy and you guys pissed him off.  that is his problem, but i would like to see him back, and i do not give a damn about his spamming.  i will treat him just like i always did.

peace
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

haferhole1

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 13, 2005, 02:33:08 AM
I'm just announcing it now:

After I reach 1000 pts on the game, Im gonna take a break, I dunno for how long, maybe a minute, a day, a month, maybe forever.

hey, me 2! (lol)

The_Gu3st

hah... hah... hah! Lol Hafer... good luck to ya.

haferhole1

thx, only 940 somethin to go!

The_Gu3st

;D

well, on the bright side... I broke 900 today for the first time in a month.