• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

this is rediculous

Started by dragon75, October 15, 2005, 07:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon75

i feel like ranting. first of all, yes i am the only person that has 2 points that goes to the forums. why? because i suck ass. i just got assraped twice in a row. i find it amazing i didn't quit yet. i see all of you other people getting higher in points, and i've beaten some of you, and yet i am still at 2 points. i do not want to change to another username because i have used this one on CGD for 5 years. it just pi**es me off that i see everyone around me having tons of points, and yet i still have two.
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Dodger

Yes, you arn't a bad player. Why is it that you only have two points?
Why is you avatar so weird?

cDigital

Don't worry bout points Dragon.  Keep playing, have fun, screw points and pretty girls. 

willie

you shouldnt play cb to have fun.  you should play it cuz you want to get higher in points.

Dodger

Paolo_G

Quote from: willie on October 16, 2005, 02:00:57 AM
you shouldnt play cw to try to get higher in points.  you should play it just to have fun

It's true. I surrendered my pass, despite the fact that i was on top 20 list (meh), and now im back on 100. *sigh* So liberating....

anima trivia : My favourite screen name on cyber battles was 'drakonus'

dragon75

and it seems you have ozzy in your signature. and i found my avatar very humorous. i laughed my butt off. i just laugh at the people that see my 2 points and think i suck right off. it's funny. then i go and whup them. i'm just tired of all the bad luck constantly. it gets on one's nerves, you know?
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

The_Gu3st

Its even worse when you have tons of pts... everyone teams up on you. I cant even begin to count how many 6 player games have turned into all vs the_guest.

dragon75

yeah. i guess i should feel lucky. though this morning i was pwning n00bs. man that is fun! even in a 3 way, i beamed down 2 creatured total. an eye and a spider. guess what happened? LOL

SiR gUt

Spider got hypnod, the eye died, and then you died??
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Dodger

lol shitty connection Bakster!

The_Gu3st

dragon75

Bakster

Quote from: Dodger on October 17, 2005, 12:10:21 AM
lol shitty connection Bakster!

No, I have Broadband, but I still lags :'(

When I scroll down the page, it slows down and jumps when it reaches a post by dragon75. But otherwise, it's ok ;D