• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Great Game!

Started by Reg50, October 15, 2005, 07:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg50

Ok First started off as 6 player game including me and sir gut on top and 3 other people on bottom.  Gut and I made quick work of our 2 opponents and it was up to our guest partner to take his.  Guest sets out a Spideroid after his opponents levi somethin lol.  Anyway he lived.  SO gut and I went it for him and gut Set out a hover Tank and hit him and he still didn't die So i hypnoed his mutant and killed him.  After that Gut was closer to a guest and he set out a spider and hit him and he didn't die.  After that gut set out a flying slime and attacked the guest and he died.  SO it was me vs Gut .  Gut and I with both tanks and I had a jeep with my commander in it.  Gut got close enough to me I set out a hover tank I had left and Killed his tank and shot his flying slime two times and it didnt die.  After awhile of fight I set out a real Alien Queen and he set out a tentacle.  Me I was afraid of getting too close to it with my queen and Thats what cost me the game.  I Got out a fire fox and got in it and Gut disrupted it and My armoured commander was toast by the tentacle.

SiR gUt

WAS way mroe intense then that, wish we had some screen shots, but guest had no idea what screenie meant.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Reg50

Yea lol ..sucks ... I would of taken one if I could of.