• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Forum ranking

Started by matlu, March 29, 2005, 12:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

BTW current (default) forum ranking (based on number of messages posted) is quite dull, it goes like:  newbie, Jr. Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member

I noticed that Brian&Kevin had more interesting ranking on their forum (not sure, I think they had: droid, alien...). Post your ideas and I can change it (currently there are 5 levels, but it can be changed to any other number)

zzboots

Probe
Slime Warrior
Mutant Mount
Hover Tank
Alien Queen

Just a thought?  8)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

matlu

Probe is great, I already change first level to it.

Not sure especially about alien queen, it would not fit, I doubt there are any girls on the forum at all. I definitelly don't want to be titled Alien Queen :)

zzboots

QuoteSorry for being a progressive thinker.  If you hate women that much, use spideroid.  I will forever keep the queen in my heart.
Noone's saying I don't like women. I'm just saying I would not feel comfortable beeing
titled Alien Queen :) Ok, I'll see, perhaps I make it predator or so.

<edit> oops, sorry I accidentally deleted your post, hit wrong button  :(
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

Probe
Mutant Mount
Slime Beast
Laser Robot
Tentacle
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

zzboots

Matlu, just pick your five favorite monsters and put them in ascending order.  8)
-William G. McAdoo

Hawk

Quote from: matlu on March 29, 2005, 12:41:16 AM
Not sure especially about alien queen, it would not fit, I doubt there are any girls on the forum at all. I definitelly don't want to be titled Alien Queen :)

*COUGH COUGH COUGH CHOKE GAG COUGH* ::)

TheMcCool

Quote from: Rainbow Hawk on March 29, 2005, 05:55:26 AM
Quote from: matlu on March 29, 2005, 12:41:16 AM

*COUGH COUGH COUGH CHOKE GAG COUGH* ::)

What? zzboots is a girl?
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Hawk

At least someone got my subtle, subtle hint.

zzboots

Oh im just in touch with my feminine side, you should try it sometime.  Ty for the compliment.  :-*
-William G. McAdoo

Ashoc

probe is great for the first level, i believe the highest should most definately be commander,  i also think mutant, and alien hatchling would make good additions, but definately the commander for the highest

matlu

Quote from: Ashoc on March 29, 2005, 07:18:38 PM
probe is great for the first level, i believe the highest should most definately be commander,  i also think mutant, and alien hatchling would make good additions, but definately the commander for the highest

Right, the highest will be commander

zzboots

Quote from: matlu on March 29, 2005, 07:47:20 PM
Quote from: Ashoc on March 29, 2005, 07:18:38 PM

Right, the highest will be commander

Commanders are weak, kinda like Odin.  So maybe make the highest level Odin?
-William G. McAdoo

Odin

No need for name-calling, jackass. :P
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

zzboots

Quote from: Odin on March 29, 2005, 10:27:14 PM
No need for name-calling, jackass. :P

No names were called.
-William G. McAdoo