• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Battlethingz Ideas!!

Started by haferhole1, October 25, 2005, 06:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Perhaps there should be an element of weakness and strength, say some parts are weak against fire etc.

haferhole1

well, ults did mention that. i didnt like it, cus i didnt want it turning into a pokemon clone, but if enough people like the idea, then we might add it.

click my egg to get ur own

zzboots

When I say trade for points, I mean people would use two names: one good one to improve and one bad one to loose to other people.  But people would trade for credits or whatever they were called in order to get a stronger monster.  So in the end no one really played the game, expect for like the 5 people who cheated to the top then fought eachother.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

haferhole1

i know what ur saying, i dont know how we could stop that.  im open for ideas...

ultswordsman

like the way cb works non rated if u play some1 5 times with the same ip address
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

i know, but how do we stop them from losing the 5 times?

ultswordsman

haferhole1

we could do that. 1 prob though. (ill use us as example) we decide 2 trade. u get on ults02 ad give me 5 wins. then i get on monkey02 and give u 5 wins :(

no guests were needed, just other accounts.  thats what alot of people did in old 1.  maby like a limit 1 account per ip? like u cant create more then 1 on the same computer. but then the people who already play could have already made 2 accounts.

or we could make it so if the person ur facing is a certain amount of levels under u, u dont get points from them.

ultswordsman

like i said ip address thingy with no guests

haferhole1

ya, but that would still give them 5 wins a day

ultswordsman

only 10 points man lose em easy

haferhole1

dragon75

-I agree that the game was basically just luck.  There really wasn't any skill in picking the right parts once everyone knew what ones were best.  And then it was just picking random actions in order to defeat your opponent.

um, ZZ, i played that game very frequently, and you are wrong. it did require some skill. i defeated creatures more powerfull than me using skill. for example, my main battle technique, using an electric tail, radioactive body, and unicorn head. i had a crapload of energy also. i used the electricute attack until i needed to heal, then i used the heal as a shield. then when i had the oppporitunity, i attacked. i did that often enough to win. it was just like cyberwars. sometimes the heal worked, and sometimes it didn't. and when it didn't, i lose. it is a combination of luck and skill, ZZ. it pi**ed people off too. hehehehehe.
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

ultswordsman

what was ur name....i kept playing som1 for doing it to me...

zzboots

Quote from: dragon75 on October 29, 2005, 03:00:40 AM
-I agree that the game was basically just luck.  There really wasn't any skill in picking the right parts once everyone knew what ones were best.  And then it was just picking random actions in order to defeat your opponent.

um, ZZ, i played that game very frequently, and you are wrong. it did require some skill. i defeated creatures more powerfull than me using skill. for example, my main battle technique, using an electric tail, radioactive body, and unicorn head. i had a crapload of energy also. i used the electricute attack until i needed to heal, then i used the heal as a shield. then when i had the oppporitunity, i attacked. i did that often enough to win. it was just like cyberwars. sometimes the heal worked, and sometimes it didn't. and when it didn't, i lose. it is a combination of luck and skill, ZZ. it pi**ed people off too. hehehehehe.

Is it me, or did you just completely contradict yourself?  Originally you start off saying the game is basically luck.  But then you go into great detail about the skill you used in an attempt to prove me wrong or something.  At any rate I'm confused on how you agree and disagree with me in the same post.  Why must people go out of their way to say I am wrong?  :'(

Best way to stop stat point trading is one name per ip.  But that isn't fun. :\
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo