• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Pokemon Cards (Big Money £$£$£$£)

Started by Bakster, December 05, 2005, 05:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Just dug up my old collection of Pokemon Cards...Let's see what rarities I have here:

These are all shiny:
Giovanni's Gyarados
Gyarados
Some retarded MEW card in an Egyptian like language...I don't have a clue where I got this...But I bet it will sell big!
Venusaur
Venomoth
Nidoqueen
Lt. Surge's Magneton
Moltres
Aerodactyl
Hitmonlee
Chansey
Vaporeon
Charizard (Strongest AND rarest...except the Egyptian Mew I'd guess)
Rainbow Energy

And a ton of other cards. I spent a fortune over the months, but I'll soon get it back with double the profit!

haferhole1

pokemon cards arnt worth shit, i have thousands and i cant give em away (i was way into pokemon) :(

and the mew 1 was from the 1st pokemon movie, if u saw it in theaters, u got it

and im only gonna be on like once every couple days cuz my com broke, im using friends right now.  if u got any questions bout the cards or anything, pm me or ask google

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

Weird...I have like the exact same rare cards....not that rare eh?  :)

The_Gu3st

I gave all my cards away in 5th grade when I realized that I had spent enough money on them to be able to buy me a new computer. Seriously think about it. The packs used to cost $5 with 11 cards each... I had tons and tons of card...

A decent laptop is $900... thats like buying 180 packs of cards. Plus, I bought some cards that were rare for extra money.

Dodger

haferhole1

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 06, 2005, 01:17:00 AM
The packs used to cost $5 with 11 cards each...

*does math and finds out i coulda bought xbox 360 + every game for it + 4 wireless controlers + better hard drive + have it modded + xbox live gold + accesorys if i didnt buy any pokemon cards*

*stairs at big box of cards and then crys in corner*

Dodger

Heh heh...Microshaft are in the middle of a court case about whether the 360's are gonna get recalled for being shitty. They are being sued by gamers because the crappy consoles overheated after the first two days of play.
;D Those birthday wishes hardly ever come true ;)

haferhole1

lol, serves em right for chargeing 400 for a 360.  if they have 2 charge so much, at least make it humorous and drop the price to $360.  nintendos gonna kill em in sales though, theres is only gonna be 100-150

speaking of which, what counsle u guys think will be best/looking forword 2 most

i think ps3 is gonna be best graphics and game selection wise, but im lookin forword 2 revoulution the most! cant wait 2 try out controler.  i wanna c how they use it in games like ssb, and mario party

SiR gUt

hey i will buy everyones pokemons cards.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEA RIGHT
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Quote from: haferhole1 on December 08, 2005, 04:57:15 AM
lol, serves em right for chargeing 400 for a 360.  if they have 2 charge so much, at least make it humorous and drop the price to $360.  nintendos gonna kill em in sales though, theres is only gonna be 100-150

speaking of which, what counsle u guys think will be best/looking forword 2 most

i think ps3 is gonna be best graphics and game selection wise, but im lookin forword 2 revoulution the most! cant wait 2 try out controler.  i wanna c how they use it in games like ssb, and mario party

Hey! Me too!
Revolution is gonna be amazing!! But it's the Zelda (using a sword) and StarWars (using a Lightsabre) games I'm looking forward to the most!  :). I can't wait till next E3!  :(

Bakster

So...back to my amazing Pokemon card collection?

I might enter some tournaments and win some money! THEN SELL THEM!

ILL BE RICH AND YOU BE POOR

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

THEN I WIL TAIK OVER DA WORD!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

I AM SLOELI GOING INZAN3!!

MASBIHIUAHYWTEWITWYERUI

haferhole1

please... i have like 3000 cards. liturally.  and i stoped collecting after like the gym cards, so i have the best of the classics!

eddie

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade