• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Strange Happenings.

Started by Grave, December 21, 2005, 08:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

Ults, your 13...your parents still wont allow you on the comp long enough to even learn to hack someone let alone to actually try it, lol.

It is also extremely sad that the only disses you can come up with to try and slam on my cousin involve his typing, or its a regurgitation of what hes been calling you the whole time (lifeless, nerds, etc).
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

The_Gu3st

I looked to see whose online and I saw 2 people posting here, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. You know, so I can be cool like Grave.

TheMcCool

This was one of the cool things about old gamesdomain castle. There was a pretty good amount of real actual nutcases.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

zzboots

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

ultswordsman

actually i get like  5 or 6 hours on a normal day on here
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

SiR gUt

Well I Know This Is Kind Of Late In The Post But Leave The Kid Alone About His Typing, Who Cares How He Types. It's His Style And He Likes It. wow screw that i cant do it any more.
Also why is everyone hating on him? leave the poor guy alone, your just going to make him leave and than scare more people away. stop friggin arguing! i still love you all Smiley

- gut
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Silencer

I wouldnt exactly call what they were doing "hating." Them making fun of his typing just exemplifies everything he said about them being nerds and so on. Also, incase you hadn't noticed plenty of people stop playing because alot of the guys who are higher up on this game always team up and basically rape people. This isn't so much something i experience, rather, something ive observed.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Silencer

The same can be said about the forum. Atleast 5 people (dont feel like going back and counting) jumped on here and replied when it had nothing to do with them. If someone had said Thoridon or some low person was cheating you wouldnt have heard a damn thing out of guest or digital.

cDigital

i would curse thorindon if he cheats, but he doesnt.. he's actually a good chess player.  (but he needs to play me in longer games so i can test his skills)

Is the raping you observed me and sir gut the other night.. yeah i guess it is rapng, but odds were 2 vrs 4 in 6 players.. sometimes that didnt work out too well when we both got crappy monsters.. we were first to die
..on the other hand if we get good monsters, everybody dies

i think 2 on 3 is good oods, me and sir gut vrs
2 on 4 is pushing it depending on the oponents and what monsters you get.   we kill 2 a piece many times with no trouble, but sometimes after guy 3 we run out of monsters.  a resolve could be that me and sir gut get xtra mechs and spiders to compensate our xtra effort.  i think everyone knows the bottom line, everyone has too die!  Starting with Bakster!  Fungus ussually sits by your fire or goo and dies without any effort..
CoKe CaN kills himself and his teammate on accident..
Sir gut teleports/holos and kills his guys on turns 2 and 3
guest always send messages to open channel with the missing / for
'tell fungus So you got the CLAP?'

now i know some might say 2 on 2 or 3 is unfair team considering skill.  plays lots more games!  practice make perfect.  expect to lose, especially when playing 2 or 3 other people in the game with 15,000 games worth of practice collectivly. 

sometimes the games are all good players.. those are fun!  but i better have a fort or mount, force armor or something!

maybe this should go under suggestions but i think me and sir gut should have +20% chance probability on all beamdowns and also attacks.. i think we should also get standard every game 1 mech 1 spider, 1 pred, 1 queen, 1 flying slime, 1 hover, 1 tent, 1 laser, 1 eye, electro pulse, virus, dis, force armor, becons, jetpack, telep, lightsabre, MC, mutate.

i think everyone else should get alien 1 and 2, tech 1 and 2, droid, probe, lizard, hehee

The_Gu3st

Higher scores exemplifies nothing besides we have more free time and have played more games. And besides, it would be natural for two friends in a game not to go for each other in the beginning, that would just be retarded. Ive played many, many games where me and digital, me and gut or me and dodger have played 2 vs 4 in 6 player games. Also, I never team without annoucing it UNLESS Im teaming up on a guest, which seems fair since he has nothing to lose anyways.

Silencer

im not raggin on you guys for bein kool with people, of course people like digi and gut have been around and have gotten to know one another. Im kool with people like gut, stitchy, etc..thats not what im hinting toward. Im hinting toward the situations wheres the 3 good players edge out the 1 or 2 newcomers simply to get them out of the way opposed to givin them a chance. Then those players in turn get the idea that they'll never get to play the game without being first man out. Also incase you didnt read in the forum a couple people gave there 2 cents when it wasnt needed.

The_Gu3st

I realize the people gave their "2 cents" but it seemed appropriate if you read the main purpose of this thread. Anti_Christ was accusing reg of somehow using magical powers to cheat. Matlu didnt even respond to this thread b/c I guess he dismissed the idea as stupid.

Blitz

Seriously, all of this could have been avoided by a simple "I can assure you I have not cheated".

Just take a look at this thread, in which I was pointed out for being a "vile biggot"  ;). I wasn't like "Eff you James you noob nerd!". I just told him it wasn't me, I didn't attack him.

http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,50.0.html

I understand that the original post could have created some tension, but there was no need to start ganging up on the original poster.  He had a concern, and wanted to see if other people experienced the same thing.

:-*
MVP zzboots fanclub

Silencer

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 25, 2005, 08:10:18 PM
I realize the people gave their "2 cents" but it seemed appropriate if you read the main purpose of this thread.

The people? a.k.a you and a couple others

Anti_Christ was accusing reg

No where in there does it mention you...

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Blitz on December 26, 2005, 01:44:06 AM
Seriously, all of this could have been avoided by a simple "I can assure you I have not cheated".

Reg replied to him within 2 replies, but Grave (Anti_Christ) dimissed whatever he said and carried on accusing him of cheating.

Quote from: Silencer on December 26, 2005, 01:50:09 AM
The people? a.k.a you and a couple others

No where in there does it mention you...

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Friends stand up for friends, no? Or did you expect everyone that likes reg to stand back while someone is calling him a hacker?