• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Strange Happenings.

Started by Grave, December 21, 2005, 08:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grave

I'm Just Curious As To Why, In The Past 4 Games That I Have Played Reg50, I Manage To Get Booted When I Am A Turn Away From Killing Him.  It's Just Strange That My Computer Has A Cable Connection.  It Was Reformatted A Day Ago.  It Does Fine With Every Other Game But When I'm About To Kill Reg, I Get Kicked Out Of The Game. Weird.

Also I Am Going To Name ZZ The Worst Player Of The Week Because As We All Know He Is Terrible.  I'm Sure He Will Name A Hundred Excuses As To Why He's Not. Excuses Are Definatly His Strong Point.

Well For Those Of You I Like, There's Not Many, But Happy Holidays.

Bakster

I'm Just Curious As To Why You Capitalize Every Word Like I Am Currently Doing. It Is Pointless, It Makes You Type Slower, And It Looks Stupid.

Reg50

Lol Yea, Anti today you did get booted but you weren't about to kill me lol..But yes you did get booted.. and You have only beaten me a couple of times compared to me beating you mor than that.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Bakster on December 21, 2005, 09:47:37 PM
I'm Just Curious As To Why You Capitalize Every Word Like I Am Currently Doing. It Is Pointless, It Makes You Type Slower, And It Looks Stupid.

Me And Dodger Asked Him The Same Thing Today And He Said Its Just His Style Of Typing. What A Weirdo  :P.

Bakster

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 21, 2005, 10:11:10 PM
Me And Dodger Asked Him The Same Thing Today And He Said Its Just His Style Of Typing. What A Weirdo  :P.

Why Does It Require Two People To Ask A Question? You Weirdos :P.

The_Gu3st

Hmm, I Don't Know, For Emphasis I Guess.

Grave

Well Isn't That Just Great.  I Make A Comment And All You Guys Can Talk About Is The Way That I Type.  Very Productive.  Way To Make Excuses Reg.  You've Beat Me Numerious Times When We Play One On One.  The Only Way You've Beaten Me In A Multi Player Game Is Via Me Getting Booted.

What Other Excuses And Pathetic Attempts At Avoiding The Subject Do You Guys Have?

The_Gu3st

So You Are Suggesting That Reg Has Magical Powers And He Can Make You Lose Connection? That Sounds Logical. Anti_Christ For President! You'd Probably Do As Good Of A Job As Bush Is Doing. But It Might Be Hard For You To Capitalize Your Letters While Giving Speeches.

Grave

It's Funny How All You Guys Who Are Up On The Leaders Board Stick Together.  Defend Eachother.  I Mean You Guys Have Played 1000's Of Games.  You've Posted Numerous Times On The Boards.  I Mean...It's Like You Guys Live For This Site.

People Say That I'm The Negative Influence.  That's Funny.  I Made One Post With A Problem And I Get Slammed By Cyber War Junkies.....lol.  That's Funny.

Bakster

It's Not Our Fault You Type Like A Retard. Did You Ever Go To School? Capital Letters Should Only Be Used At The Start Of A Sentence, Or Used With Proper Nouns Or With The Word 'I'.

You Say We Live For This Site, Then You Start Whining Just Because You Lost A Few Times. Get Over It.

The_Gu3st

The fact is you are accusing reg with no substance to support you. Matlu has said many times it s impossible to hack or kick people out of games, so what are you implying? Fact of the matter is, you came here complaining about a couple of lost games. Big deal, you lost connection, you're unlucky, get over it.

Grave

So Bakster, If It's So Wrong For Me To Type Like I Do, Then Why Do You Continue To Do It?  Trying To Be Like Me Eh?  It's Okay.  Everyone Wants To Be Like Me.  I Know That I Am Better Then All You Online Mommie Basement Dwellers.  I'm Sure That You Guys Are All Just Waiting To Read My Reply So You Can Make Some Other Lame Comebacks.

Just Curious.  This Problem Had Nothing To Do With Bakster.  It Had Nothing To Do With The Guest.  Yet You Two Seem To Be Doing The Most Bitching.  You Do Realize That You Don't Have To Post A Reply For Every Single Topic.  I Realize That You Two Have No Life And The Fact That You Have Online Friends Just Makes Your Day But Hell, Give It Up.  You've Both Poster Nearly 1000 Times.  Go Outside.  There Is A World Out There.  If You Look Hard Enough Perhaps You Will Find Someone As Lonely And Pathetic As You.  I'm Sure There Are Several Sasquatch Look-a-likes That You Might Be Able To Impress With Your Superior Nerdy Intellect. 

I Wonder How Long It Will Take You To Respond After I Post This...I'm Going To Give It Five Minutes.

cDigital

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 21, 2005, 11:11:33 PM
So You Are Suggesting That Reg Has Magical Powers And He Can Make You Lose Connection? That Sounds Logical. Anti_Christ For President! You'd Probably Do As Good Of A Job As Bush Is Doing. But It Might Be Hard For You To Capitalize Your Letters While Giving Speeches.

Anti_Christ and President Bush sound synonymous.

Silencer

You know he makes a fairly valid point, if reg50 in fact had a way to do that you know he would. After all this is the kid who got deleted before for cheating. It is pretty funny that the same people continually post responses to messages that have nothing to do with them.

On a sidenote, he points out how many posts youve made and how lifeless you are, and you turn around and make fun of his typing. Good lord folks, if that doesnt have E-Jock written all over it I dont know what does...
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Reg50

Yea, I did get deleted for cheating but how can you prove I did....Anyway I haven't made many posts..So are you saying that anyone who has a lot of posts has no life?  Not true.