• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

PC speed

Started by matlu, March 30, 2005, 12:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slayer_Z

Yet, yes on two things, there is a potential diffrence between high and stoned.
And yes, drugs do suck.
Getting stoned is smoking marijauana, a pland which will never beclassified as a drug in my mind, although sociaity has it labeled as satan. For refrence, watch reefer madness, which very biasly labeles marijuana the child killer that destroyes worse then heroin. ;)
Getting high CAN and often DOES refer to smoking marijuana as well, but is also used as a referance for using hard drugs, such as cocaine,heroin, extacy, and LSD among others.
I'll be first to admit that I will smoke a J and love everyone, but as for hard drugs, all they do is destroy.
from what I've seen Gut has the same mindframe on the subject, so I dont think its fair for someone to call him a drug addict if hes a smoker.
but Ill let him handle his D- fence, hes more than capable.
I hope that clears up any questions you may have had.
Peace
Slayer
(I think thats got a nice ring to it) :D
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Bakster

So stoned is smoking marijuana, and high is smoking marijuana and other drugs...riight.

What are the effects and how do they differ?

Slayer_Z

Uhhh.
Mainly, the diffrence is that smoking marijuana relaxes you ,and makes you peaceful and smily.
other drugs such as coke, or extacy make you feel REALLY diffrent, coke gets you all telkative, and feelin crazy, extacy makes you trip out with euphoriatic feelings of goodness.
Mainly, Drugs make your body dependant on them, so you need to keep doing them untill you dont get high anymore, you need em to feel normal.
Plus they have negative effects on your body that become very appearant, such as shaking, and stupidity. People are willing to do stupid , destructive, violant things to get the drugs they are addicted to.
Marajuana on the other hand can only make a person MENTALLY dependant, that is to soy, a 16 year old with no friends who turns to weed to kill the pain may think he HAS to be high to cope, but really, his body wouldnt experience any withdrawel aymptoms without it, and he really needs therapy to counter his depression, not rehab.
A person with a strong mind can stop getting stoned anytime he wants to. Using me as an example, I love to get stoned, and will continue to do so, but at this moment of my life, its not convient for me, and I havent smoked in 3 months.
Also, just for the record, I quit smoking cigaretts for good, 4 months ago, cold turkey, and havent cheated.
Im a happy slayer  ;)
WERE BASTARDS

The_Gu3st

Lol bakster, how would anyone know how it feels unless they've tried it? Is this some sort of trap?  :P :-*

cDigital

Quote from: Bakster on October 04, 2005, 08:48:44 PM
So stoned is smoking marijuana, and high is smoking marijuana and other drugs...riight.

What are the effects and how do they differ?

Maybe this would help Bakster..
http://www.erowid.org/

Neat trivia, Hong Kong was under rule of Great Britan due to a drug war between England and China.  England wanted to buy more opium then China wanted to sell..
Another one, USA was founded because Christopher Columbus ran out of beer and they went ashore to make more.. Oops found America.
Another one, during the Civial War in America farmers were fined by the government if the 'Didn't' grow HEMP.
During alcohol prohibition the biggest advocates to illeagalize it were the maffia. 
In 1987 ecstasy was legal, and was made illiegal not based on any damaging effects, but rather the potential for abuse.

neat ;)

Slayer_Z

how did PC speed turn into the effects of drug use?
Its baksters fault.
:P
if you are thinking about using drugs bakster, just lite  a J
and dont hurt anyone, it may make you violent and un-cooperativ. ;)
WERE BASTARDS

AWS2

Drugs suck...good job on the cigs Zak, but stop telling people to smoke J's...Bakster, don't smoke a J.  Just because the rappers and thugs do it, does not mean you have to.  Anyways, I am pissed, but im not sure why.  Maybe because I am feeling a little sick.  Ah well, have a good night fellas, im not going to play tonight, school is too much work and I like sitting around doing nothing when I have the time to.

Alright...Happy Turtle signing off....
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Slayer_Z

mad tha I poste more than you? ;)
I love you bro
And Ill never not recomend lighting a J, it makes peace
if everyone smoked, we'd all be happy turtles like you.
But Ill never recommend drugs. ever.
And Ill always wanna burn a J, its who I am.
I wish the world could accept it.
I met this wicked sexy girl today who says she heatrd of you cause of football A.
She wanted to get to know you better, but you were toobusy.
iIf she were older, Ide hit it.
But I met her through her older sister, so Its all good.
;D :D.
Anyway, I know god put all seed bearing plants on this earth for man to be used by man, so Ill never feel ashamed for anyone exepyt the rest of the close minded world.
I LOVE YOU"
:o
ZAK
WERE BASTARDS