• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

My Idol - Zoze-effed-up

Started by The_Gu3st, December 30, 2005, 07:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg50

Gut Think what u want but u just proved my point ...in ur first post

SiR gUt

oh yea what was the point?? btw reg i rarley ever team on people and it wass also a 5 player game, if we were even teaming, iceman at any time could of asked slump to team with him. So please do not try and piss me off.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Reg50

Dont act like u own the place gut...Ok listen up....

Quote from: SiR gUt on December 31, 2005, 05:44:04 AM
reg please do not ever bring my name up ever again when you are saying anything about teaming, I am always teamed on and if i want to team with somebody than i will do so. Plus, how does me saying i am going to hypno his mech have to do with teaming??? I was just telling dodger because i am friends with him and we were just talking, we were just not attacking eachother. You were not in the game so do not make any comments about it.

In the part where u said.."If I wanna team I will do so."  Don't you think that could be zoze's intentions..Just because You can say it does not mean only you can do that ...you don't run this place..zoze could of easily said..If i wanna team I will do so.

zzboots

wah wah.  People teamed. People cheated.

Grow up.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Reg50

Exactly...The only reason I'm in this is because I think zoze is tired of having people all over him..I have been in the same boat.

SiR gUt

now you go and say I run the place, where the hell did i ever even mention I run the place, or even act like i do.  please do not change the subject and try to start a whole new argument. Your older than that. My intentions were stated clearly saying, I do not want my name being brought up about teaming on people, as I rarely ever ever team on anyone. I would not like to be known for teaming as i never do it. Also you said I teamed with dodger, even if I did, it was a 5 player game, with 4 people left.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Reg50 on December 31, 2005, 06:00:03 AM
Exactly...The only reason I'm in this is because I think zoze is tired of having people all over him..I have been in the same boat.

As I said in the AIM chat "Deal with it"

SiR gUt

I have not sided with anybody on this, so all im asking reg is not mention me and than get me brought up in this.

SiR gUt

reg go ahead and ask zoze himself if I ever have been all over him about this, or have i ever teamed against zoze. Second I am the one who made zoze keep his accnt name .

zzboots

I still haven't had my question answered. :(

Good thing im comfy in the corner with gut. ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

Reg50

Ok well Think what You want and all..I have said what I needed to and I'm out of this now ok so no more mentioning of anyone ..That includes you gut..I won't mention  your name..Ok Thats all I had to say ..kk cya  :-\

SiR gUt

reg i always only messin about saying u were that guest ;) just showing you how it feels

Reg50

Yea Yea ik but Man .. I get accussed of cheating left and right and I hate it ..But ik you are only jokin with me about that guest thingy so no hard feelings lol  ;D

SiR gUt

yea man just when people read about cheating and teaming and they see gut or reg or cdigital, they see 1000+ points, and gives us a bad name.