• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

My Idol - Zoze-effed-up

Started by The_Gu3st, December 30, 2005, 07:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Ah yes, what a great and fair player he is. The one who goes by the name of "zozefup". Not too long ago "iceman001" posted on the forums asking for a team match with zoze, but little did I know that zoze teams constantly, unfair or not. I suppose its the only way he can get points. Furthermore, once the players have died, his teammate will literally hand over the points. Here's the story.

Started a 4 player game in which coke_can was disconnect first turn. Zoze and some guest we on the right side and mentioned nothing about teams. As the game went on, I built up a decent base in the center of the feild and guest_592 slowly progressed towards zoze. I had no clue there was any sort of teaming going on until they were one square away from each other. Neither attacked. When I asked if they were teaming (which they obviously were) they denied it.

"Why didnt you kill him? You were right next to him"

Zoze- "No I couldnt (cuz Im too much of a dumbass)"

"He was right there!!"

Zoze - Silence.

Also, before starting the game, I asked guest_592 to log in. He said something like "I dont have a username, this is my first time here"

Needless to say, he knew perfectly well how to play and many strategies. Pretty good for someone's first time playing, eh?

I obviously lost that game, and I'm not making this topic b/c I lost, I would have made it even if I won. Now you say... "where's the proof?!".... here ya go:

I also know I'm not the only one who has gone through this with zoze-effed-up. cDigital could tell you all about it too. Not to mention, this is another god damned reason that those stupid guest accounts need to be REMOVED!

And since we all know matlu won't do that, mostly because he is "always right no matter what". Incase you didn't notice, the guest topic was locked after he uncompromisingly gave his final word of no substance.

Now that I've given my opinion of matlu recently, I should ask for a favor.  :D. Will you (as if this is worth asking) tell me who that guest account was? (No).

And to finish, my call to all duelboard players -  Kill Zoze first next game, everygame. He doesnt deserve to even be close to the scoreboard, cheaters...

zzboots

there are tissue's on the night stand.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

zozefup

lol thanks guys.  "come cry on my shoulder" :P.  Anywayz,  you have alot of points The_guest.  New players are scared of you and want some help beating you.  That guest wasn't even in my "clan"  (which consist on 1 person who doesn't play much). 

teaming isn't against the rules, get over it.  Also,  making guest names isn't going to stop people from cheating.  They would just make a user name like "the_guest"  :P

The_Gu3st

Quote from: zozefup on December 30, 2005, 09:50:15 AM
lol thanks guys.  "come cry on my shoulder" :P.

They were taking my side, not yours, dumbass.

New players? Oh right... so you and that guest didnt PM each other asking for a team. And since when is someone with a rating of 350+ a new player? Unless of course, all those points are b/c you cheated for them. You're pathetic zoze. And to finish that off... heres one more screenshot.

SiR gUt

zoze i wasnt making fun of the guest, he is like my brother :)

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

zozefup

I don't see how "come cry on my shoulder" isn't teasing.  I didn't mean you were being mean about it, sorryz.  Obviously in that screen shot,  he accused me of teaming, and was bragging out beating me by teaming.  I was being sourcastic.

I've prolly on 10 ppl here, and I've been teamed on 100s of times.  Lots of teaming goes on in this game, and your the only person I've ever seen make a post like this.  "He doesn't play nice..  everyone please team on him".  (What ur post sounds like). 

If you really get that upset because some plays unfairly, go play checkers.  Theres no teaming in checkers and it's acutally not a bad game.  Don't know why more ppl don't play it :(

The_Gu3st

Way to avoid the topic, cheater.

SiR gUt

haha dont say sorrys to me zoze im not out to get ya

willie

i do this kind of stuff all the time, but i never see you complain about it.  you guys are just being hard on zoze cuz hes the new guy around here.

zozefup

I deleted it because I shouldn't even be admiting to teaming unfairly.  You have no idea man, I don't use a guest name to get points.  The_guest is making it sound like all I do is get people to give me points or something.  I don't ask anyone to help me team.  That guest was scared of "The_guest" and ask to team, since he already called LvR anyway.  I've teamed on other people in the past, but it wasn't to unfairly get on the high scores list.  It was because I felt is was my best chance to win that game.  I never ask people to team with me.  Matlu isn't going to delete my account over The_Guest being a baby.  Get over it,  I'm done with this stupid topic.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: willie on December 30, 2005, 10:55:44 AM
zoze posted that teaming ISNT cheating, but the way you do it with that guest to strictly help you get points unfairly IS cheating.

Exactly! I'm not posting this topic because I lost a whopping 2 points, Im posting this because people need to be aware of people like zoze. Teaming when your teamate has no intention to win the game and hands over points is cheating. Zoze is obviously trying to ignore that topic by making it off as if "Im a little baby". Matlu wont delete your account because "I'm a baby" but he will delete your account for cheating. And have none of you seen the 4th screenshot I posted? He Blatantly admits to doing it!

Haha! I_Love_DB just beat you

Zoze- Him and 3 other people (Which shows everyone is already aware of your cheating ways)

Thats what now? 7 losses in a row?

Zoze - Nah, me and my huge clan got me a bunch of points an hour ago.

I bet they did, cheater.

You can ask anyone, I dont have a history of whining on the forums about lost games (thats baksters job  :P). Nor do I have a history of constantly complaining about the game (thats baksters and dodgers job). I wouldnt be posting this if I didnt feel strongly about it.

Dodger

QuoteYou can ask anyone, I dont have a history of whining on the forums about lost games

Much!  ;)

I had to post because of the crack against me!
Nor do I have a history of constantly complaining about the game (thats baksters and dodgers job).

Love ya really  :-*

The_Gu3st

:-* You know its true  ;D

Ok, no more off-topicness.

Dodger

Off-topicness rules! It is my only calling to this forum  :)..