• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

wish corupter

Started by eddie, January 03, 2006, 05:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Granted, the waffle triggers a deadly disease that will kill in 10 years. By that time, scientists have discovered resurrection, and since you wanted to die so badly, they tested it on you, and you are alive, but only the left half of your body is operational.

I wish that I could sleep forever without the possibility of being awoken until I die.

Dodger

Granted, but while you are sleeping, you live a dream which is identical to what your life would have been if you were awake, rendering your sleepness entirely pointless.

I wish I was 6" taller.

SiR gUt

your wish is granted but after a day of being 6 inches taller, you turn into a circus midget and your life sucks terribly forever and you never get any females, only the circus animals :) and the rhino that killed anima

I wish i was an Nhl hockey goalie and never let up any goals :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

ultswordsman

granted u never let any goals get past you but ur balls are chopped off by a hockey puck

i wish i was alive in hurt and heal
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

eddie

granted, but its in another forum.

i wish i knew japanese

ultswordsman

granted but right after a person yells look a japenese son of a bitch and kills u

i wish for a riddle

eddie

granted, but it is 1000 times harder then any other riddle you have tried ever.

If you use a certain formula on 13, you end up with 7.

Under the same formula, 2352 becomes 16, 246 becomes 14, 700 turns into 16, and 1030 becomes 14.

What would 9304 become?

i wish i had some cash so i could see the new underworld movie

edit: btw, anyone who solves it gets 10 points in riddle thread. unless i think you search for it, then you get score taken away

ultswordsman

and lol u only can get up to a 2 point riddle so yea..

Bakster

Granted, but a loose tiger escaped from the zoo enters the cinema, and eats you.

I wish for eternal world peace.

haferhole1

umm, u already wished for that

Quote from: Bakster on January 03, 2006, 02:33:02 PM
I wish for World Peace ;D

Quote from: eddie on January 03, 2006, 05:55:38 PM
granted, a horrific plague sweeps the world killing all living things. finally the world is at peace.

i wish people wouldnt repost wishes

Quote from: eddie on January 20, 2006, 09:16:10 PM
If you use a certain formula on 13, you end up with 7.

Under the same formula, 2352 becomes 16, 246 becomes 14, 700 turns into 16, and 1030 becomes 14.

What would 9304 become?

edit: btw, anyone who solves it gets 10 points in riddle thread. unless i think you search for it, then you get score taken away

and about this thing, i think ill allow it, theres only 5 or 6 posts left in riddles.  im gonna keeep it goin till we reach 1000, then there all back to 1 or 2 points per riddle

good luck

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

Granted, but nobody participates in this thread anymore.

I wish for world war :P

ultswordsman

granted  a world war between ants and bees begins in ur house killing you

i wish i was smarter

Bakster

Granted, you now know the solution to 1+1...and not much else.

I wish for a world war between humans on the planet Earth.

ultswordsman

granted but it happens in a diffrent dimesnion i wish bakster was sucked into a black hole

Bakster

Granted, but it also sucks you up.

I wish for a world war between humans on the planet Earth in the same dimension as we live in today.