• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

To those who hope in Jagex

Started by zzboots, January 07, 2006, 12:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzboots

For those of you who still believe Castle is returning...

Quote from: Jagex
The Burthorpe games room has finally opened its doors to some more games! Later this month you will be able to go and play Runeversi and Squares as well as competing at the current Draughts and Runelink games.

Jagex is slowly adding board games inside of runescape.
Only catch is that you must be a member ($5 monthly fee) to use this feature.

So potentially the original CW may still return one day.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

SORRY TO SAY BUT I WONT PAY SQUAT TO GO TO THEIR CYBER WARS, I FOUND A NEW HOME RIGHT HERE :) MATLU WE ALL LOVE YOU
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

You know, competition among producers is the best way to increase quality of products :) If CW returns, it may inspire me to add some new features, or fix existing glitches :)

Thank you Sir_Gut   :)

cparty

or it may be the other way around.  What if their cyber wars would be so good, matlu would break out,
"whoa!  I gotta lose the heat! 
now that my cyberbattles cant compete! 
My MUD betta git done fasta! 
my cyber battles' just a disasta!" 
:-\  Not like that's gonna happen though.

Dodger

This community is better than Jagex's ever was, as well as Cyber Battles being well more completed than Cyber Wars ever was.
I would stay here even if Jagex did bring back Cyber Wars.  :-* ty Matlu!

father_ted

JAGEX is a more well known site, if it does bring back cyber wars more people will know it is there and will play it, whereas hardly anyone knows that this site even exists.
Now that would be an eccumenical matter

matlu

Quote from: cparty on January 07, 2006, 11:56:43 AM
or it may be the other way around.  What if their cyber wars would be so good, matlu would break out,
"whoa!  I gotta lose the heat! 
now that my cyberbattles cant compete! 
My MUD betta git done fasta! 
my cyber battles' just a disasta!" 
:-\  Not like that's gonna happen though.

You are wrong. I really have no chance to compete with Jagex in Rpg field and I admit that. It takes whole army of full-time artists and content-writers to create game like Runescape, and it is simply far beyond my possibilities. I will be able to make game with far worse graphics, and with far less content, and I'm aware of that.
But I CAN compete with them with simpler games like CyberWars/Battles. Every sane person would agree that Cyberbattles is more advanced, than Cyberwars ever was. If they resurrect CW and add more features, I still can compete with them. Btw my humble opinion is, that they never bring CW back. They will stay with classical board games.

QuoteJAGEX is a more well known site, if it does bring back cyber wars more people will know it is there and will play it, whereas hardly anyone knows that this site even exists.
This is pretty clear to everyone. I see that there are people who like jagex, don't like my games, and will be happy to return to Jagex, once they resurrect CW. Of course, it's your choice, there's nothing wrong about that.
Anyway, it wouldn't be necesarily bad (for me) if jagex resurrected CW. It would be great opportunity to get in touch with people who are interested in CW, and let them know about this site, so they can evaluate both games and make their choice. (But as I said, my humble opinion still is that jagex never brings CW back)

zzboots

Quote from: matlu on January 07, 2006, 05:23:02 PM
It would be great opportunity to get in touch with people who are interested in CW, and let them know about this site, so they can evaluate both games and make their choice.

Lol. Jagex has the nice, sane policy of disallowing any advertisement for any website.

So once you told the first person about your website, some noob would report you and you would be banned.  :D

Good old Jagex and their friendliness.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

honestly, I think they are going to bring it back with 3d graphics with some crazy stuff and what I said in my other post. Or they are just not going to bring it back

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Reg50

I think this site could grow to be just as good as gamesdomain was...But  there are many things that this site lacks ...Like other games that bring people to it...I think that This cyber battles is perfected ..and the old castle one was not...So what im trying to say is if Matlu had more time for this site..he could make it just as good as gamesdomain with new games...But also he would have to find other places to give out this site name...Which Im sure we all would help..BuT matlu says he has no time for this anymore so The idea of it being like gamesdomain probably wont happen.

SiR gUt

cDigital

This may be stupid question, but how can we make player base much larger here?

zzboots

Quote from: cDigital on January 08, 2006, 05:37:17 AM
This may be stupid question, but how can we make player base much larger here?

Offer people what they want...
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt