• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tribute To Anima

Started by Dodger, January 08, 2006, 09:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Many of you may have noticed that Anima has not been seen around lately, well I have recently come across some shocking news...

Last wednesday at 4:00 PM our buddy Anima was visiting a Safari Park when he unexpectably was killed.
According to detectives on the scene moments after his death, it was reported that his Uber Skillz were no match for the 5 tonne Rhinocerous that inadvertently ran him down.

With his departing breath he gave his love to those at duelboard, and uttered that his only regret was not seeing Dodger surpass The_Guest in points.
So come on everyone, in tribute of Anima, hand me your points in celebration.  ;)

Anima and his killer ---  RIP

Bakster

cDigital

Anima is really cool player.. I like to see him alive.   :D

Slayer_Z

what happened to the rhino?
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

its not true, anima faked his death so people will give dodger their points. Its all a scam, dont fall for it!! Dodger will never pass guest in point :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

The_Gu3st

Wow dodger, you managed to fall LOWER in points while I was gone. You suck. And gut is right, it was all a scam to get dodger points.

Dodger

No I didn't. I stayed exactly the same, didn't I?

And I actually added the last bit as a little joke to lighten the mood after Anima's passing. You ungrateful bastard!

Slayer_Z

Whatr happened to the rhino?
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

He means unwilling sex slave.

eddie

The_Gu3st

HSHOUDLD I CALLS TH3H FIREMAMN?

eddie

The_Gu3st