• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

fishy math.

Started by zzboots, January 21, 2006, 07:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleur De Chanson

holy lots of posting while i was sleeping, working, and shopping :P whole lot more bs too...
Quote from: Silencer on January 22, 2006, 12:46:24 AM
song i recall you beaming down a 10% queen so lets not whine about luck.
u need to pay more attention... i didnt beam that i mutated it.. yes it was still a lucky mutate but its more likely for me to have 1 nice mutate then u to get all those kills with lower str. also i wasnt really whining just saying its a little lopsided like zz said.
Quote from: Silencer on January 22, 2006, 12:46:24 AM
The other day i watched his mutant get killed by a hatchling then watched him get killed by a probe, it was fairly odd to say the least.
that was me who killed him with a probe  ;D and see u agree its odd.. it shouldnt work that way and it really sux when it happens to u. sure is nice when your the lucky one tho  ;)

Quote from: zzboots on January 22, 2006, 12:56:38 AM
Nice to see you have 2 different stories. One says ep and the other hatchling. Learn to lie, lol. ;D
i agree with zz.. u both have 2 diff stories... learn how to lie...maybe discuss what story your going to go with b4 posting in the future... then again u'd probly just forget and mess up... "never tell any lies so u dont have to remember anything" i think thats how the quote goes.. anyways once again heres your 2 stories..
Quote from: ultswordsman on January 21, 2006, 04:20:57 PM
acctually i didnt leave silencer used a  electro pulse to kill my  real spider (lil fucker)   then i ran like a scaredy cat in my ressurected tank for rest of the game

and  i used 1 hit to kill all the monsters above
lol!! i see u deleted that post... realised it proved your both lying and decided to cover your tracks.. oh well too late.. anyways running in your tank for rest of the game sounds like it went on for sum time and i know u left immediately after i died cuz i was there and i saw...i guess this is why silencer came and posted a more believable lie. next time just leave the lying to silencer ults  ;)
Quote from: Silencer on January 22, 2006, 12:59:09 AM
After i beat songs ass with my queen i brought down a hatchling, killed his jeep and then killed his commander with a cyborg.
that sounds like it all happened on the next turn which doesnt fit with ult's story AT ALL.. still not the truth tho
Quote from: Silencer on January 22, 2006, 01:13:41 AM
dude zz you seriously are a fucking retard. If song says she saw otherwise shes just pissed off because god hates her and made her an ugly cracked out lookin chick.
wtf does that have to do with anything? just throwing pointless insults in there cuz u ran outta lies to prove your story?
Quote from: Silencer on January 22, 2006, 01:13:41 AM
Song seems to stick around for the whole game when i play, ask her what happened last night after i virus'd off her entire army then killed her with my queen.
i already told him and i already posted in here what happened :S u killed me and then on the same turn guest(ults) said gg and then left.
Quote from: ultswordsman on January 22, 2006, 01:14:20 AM
yea and stop with the fake quotes bitch
ALL of his quotes were real.. ults just cuz u go delete all the posts u made which make u look like a liar doesnt mean they never happened and quotes from them are fake.

ok i think im done for now lol  :D

Silencer

if you were paying ANY attention at all you would have realized i killed his commander off with my cyborg RIGHT after i killed you with my queen(you paid about as much attention on my kill as i did your mutate, somethin to think about). Oh by the way, incase you didnt notice i didn't agree with alot of ult's story and i also said had he tossed the game i would have openly confessed to it(considering ive tossed games under a guest account before and people have done so for me as well). You and ZZ both need to learn to take a loss and move on. Damn you think your raising an amazing point that is just absoloutly gonna tear me apart. I dont really give a damn what ults story is cuz he's some 13 year old.. id assume touch your cracked out lookin ass with a 50 foot pole (still a little too close to you for me) before i take his word for it. I do recall a time when i accused you of cheating when your point total was raising 50-80 points a night and shortly after making the accusation it stopped happening..hmm weird coincidence, dontcha think?

u need to pay more attention...

im not the only one quazi-moto...

In Matlu's defence on this whole the math is wrong crap. ZZ i've heard you claim a spitter shot killing a tank before is skill (sarcastic or not) when it happened to me. You all love it when the luck runs your way but when things work against you, you jump on the forum and start crying. Just take the good with the bad and move on. Why dont you just quit worrying about the math aspect, you all claim you play for fun then you completely contradict that by coming on here and whining.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Bakster

zzboots

Quote from: Silencer on January 22, 2006, 01:46:45 PM
In Matlu's defence on this whole the math is wrong crap. ZZ i've heard you claim a spitter shot killing a tank before is skill (sarcastic or not) when it happened to me. You all love it when the luck runs your way but when things work against you, you jump on the forum and start crying. Just take the good with the bad and move on. Why dont you just quit worrying about the math aspect, you all claim you play for fun then you completely contradict that by coming on here and whining.

I dont like to win by getting extremely lucky.  I'm not complaining because I lost two points.  I just want to ensure the game is functioning properly.  What I weird concept, I know.

And silencer, you don't win an arguement by insulting other people so please watch what you say about song..
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Bakster

OK, time for me to start bitching.

In the first 4 turns of a game I just played:

I succeeded a hovership
His tank killed my hovership with ranged attack (-3 difference)My beacons failed at 90%
I holoed a queen whilst he holoed mech, his tank killed my queen (-3 difference)

And the game before that, my jeep (as well as a multitude of other things) failed.

Silencer

And silencer, you don't win an arguement by insulting other people so please watch what you say about song..

not any time soon junior...i think ill carry on talking how i talk, truth hurts doesnt it?

Like everyone else says, I do believe i've seen you type it was well. This game is all about propability, sometimes it plays out on your side and sometimes it doesnt. On the other side there is some skill involved with it, so why dont you use all your amazing skill you've gloated about and overcome this "slump". Oh by the way, im not exactly trying to "win" an online arguement, I dont live or die on the internet unlike you and song..
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

zzboots

Quote from: Silencer on January 22, 2006, 11:11:32 PM
not any time soon junior...i think ill carry on talking how i talk, truth hurts doesnt it?

Like everyone else says, I do believe i've seen you type it was well. This game is all about propability, sometimes it plays out on your side and sometimes it doesnt. On the other side there is some skill involved with it, so why dont you use all your amazing skill you've gloated about and overcome this "slump". Oh by the way, im not exactly trying to "win" an online arguement, I dont live or die on the internet unlike you and song..

And I don't feel good about myself by coming up with an insult that only I think is funny.

I've never gloated over my amazing skills.

Can you please stop spamming this topic and focus on it's point.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Parsley