• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Deep-fried Yak Spleens *or* I Do Not Cheat

Started by poison_ivy, January 24, 2006, 12:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Karm5000

Okay this is a big post because I had to catch up and read over all of the other posts. I Really wish I didn't waste my time reading them, but it’s too late to turn back now.

To Poison Ivy:
Good to have you here and welcome to the forums. If you haven't already guessed it's a nut house in here and I've discovered that from being here for only a week.  You'll get use to the zaniness but may be driven to madness if you’re a normal average type person, so my suggestion to you is to leave reality behind when you log onto this forum.  Reality really doesn't apply here. Oh and Old Games Domain players rock, I liked that castle and the players within it.

To James Silencer:
God's gift should be sent back to Wall Mart for a refund and I think you should have reconsidered you choice of a forum name.  You do not succeed in silencing anyone with your long winded posts and I'll leave the fact that you're a construction worker out of my comments towards you.  A job is work and at least you have one; point for you. Finally James, its not that we are not grasping your perspective, it’s that the majority of us don't want to.

In regards to Guest:  I can't decide who to waste time and words on more with, Silencer or Guest. Are they one in the same? No they are not, and I am actually finding out that Guest is like Oscar; he's crabby to everyone and sometimes is way more intelligent then the other talking Muppets. Now, besides the childish batter, I think Guest wrote an awesome rant and I'm beginning to wonder if I was wrong to say Guest cowers like a puppy dog.  Guest does a very good job at arguing.  I must apologize for any insult I have made towards him but I am not talking back what I have said about him.  I cannot take back what was typed and it was weakly typed in jest only.  I just enjoy a good cyber battle when I can and wanted a reason to play against someone other than Goodfellows. Obviously I took the wrong course.

To ultswordsman: Way to add to the topic, your input was very much needed <sarcasm to the max!

To McCool:  I would battle you if I could only figure out how to work around this thing called time zone differences.

Finally, to all the people who even bothered to read these posts, I congratulate you.  You got through the worst of it I think and honestly, sometimes I enjoy arguing, insulting or otherwise wasting my time involved in useless conversations such as the post on this topic, and when I am requested to I'll usually send a weak insult towards another person just to get a reaction and laugh off the response.  That’s just the personality of me, but isn't there a point where you have to stop the useless chatter and go on to some other topic that’s a little more interesting? I have to admit though that when you people get started, the weird and the funny come out along the way, and it keeps things light and entertaining around here.  In a reality based world, a person needs to find stuff like that on the internet.  Well, that’s my long and wasteful opinionated post. Don't quote me about, forget asking me to repeat it, and you may either agree, disagree or insult me for it.  I really am only sharing what I think.  Thank you, Karm5000.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000