• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

what the hell

Started by Silencer, February 13, 2006, 10:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

What the hell, Why did i get deleted? I didn't do anything to deserve it! I haven't cheated, im the occasional neussance on the forums but thats about it. What is the deal!
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

ultswordsman

maybe matlu made a mistake ?
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Silencer

this is no mistake, he took out this account me and my cousin play around on "convalesence" and my cousins account. I never cheated and if i have to start slamming instances where i've seen other people cheat so be it, but im tryin to be rational about it.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Silencer

what is it...if I dont brown nose the people that are popular here (ex: dodger, gut, the guest) It automatically becomes justified that i get deleted?

Silencer

hey matlu why dont you justify this with a response, i know you were online and in the forums.

matlu

The accounts were not deleted because of cheating, but because of *extremely* arrogant, insulting and idiotic behavior.

I already heard the story about cousins/brothers/sisters/friends/etc etc. sitting behind the computer few times. It's *always* someone else. In fact I don't care at all who it was. Once it's your computer, and you are responsible for it.

Silencer

dude he wasnt even on this account on my computer, it was under my sisters...care to explain that one?

The only reason people dislike how i talk is because i dont sugar coat things, if i had insulted you everyone knows i would have fessed up to it by now. What is it with everyone getting warnings and you just up and deleting me. That flows right back into the i dont brown nose the right people category.

Silencer

you might wanna formulate another excuse because the idiotic behavior was obviously a result of yesterdays conversation between you and my cousin on a SEPERATE COMPUTER.

Yah i was around, look up death dealer..it was on at the same time on THIS COMPUTER and i never said anything duragatory towards you.

If you are gonna delete me cuz of my behavior it should have been done like a month back, because i've been getting along with people as of late. need an example? me and bakster used to bicker at each other and if youd look at the forum me and him are joking around about music now.

ultswordsman

and #2 matlu silencer and me stuck up for u when mike started insulting u calling u ugly and arrogant and weird and stupid and all that crap and delete him for it well real fair......

matlu

I suggest you to educate your brother on good manners. He needs it badly.
Again, I really don't care who exactly it was. I deleted whole IP range. I cannot see inside your house, I cannot investigate who exactly it was. You or your brother - for me it's same - I don't know you.

Quoteyou might wanna formulate another excuse
I should excuse, because I was insulted by some freaky idiot on MY game and on MY site? Forget it. YOU should do something with your brother.

QuoteIf you are gonna delete me cuz of my behavior it should have been done like a month back
Mills of gods grind slowly

ultswordsman

hmm lets see you start flipping out on silence about being rude but say nothing to mike about disrespect or anything when me and silencer defended u and u dotn care real nice way to say thank you

Silencer

wow ults, good point. Mike's account hasn't been deleted and that was also a direct insult towards matlu...Strange!

Please dont tell me you just compared yourself to a god. You created an internet site that is non-profit and you didnt even create your OWN games, you ripped someone elses off. Your trying to make b/s responses to make yourself sound justified when you know im in the right. This was a result of the conversation YESTERDAY and you know damn well you can tell the difference between two computers. Silencer was registered and plays consistently on THIS 1 computer.

I fail to see how my cousin, a full time college student who pulls down more income than you do and can get laid on a normal basis not to mention yours truely who is on a basketball scholarship and pulls down more cash working construction then you do guranteed, is a freaky idiot opposed to yourself. If you are going to say you get laid please do not tell me its with the sasquatches portrayed in the pictures you posted of your vacation. I would assume choose a life of celebacy before letting my dick get consumed by that monstrousity.

You probably still live in your moms basement.

ultswordsman

zzboots

Quote from: Silencer on February 13, 2006, 11:55:29 PM
I fail to see how my cousin, a full time college student who pulls down more income than you do and can get laid on a normal basis not to mention yours truely who is on a basketball scholarship and pulls down more cash working construction then you do guranteed, is a freaky idiot opposed to yourself. If you are going to say you get laid please do not tell me its with the sasquatches portrayed in the pictures you posted of your vacation. I would assume choose a life of celebacy before letting my dick get consumed by that monstrousity.

You probably still live in your moms basement.

wow. seriously. you have issues man. you live out of hate or what?

But i suppose you are a lot cooler than the rest of us e-jocks.

viva la silencera

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

wow, that was really uncalled for. Silencer, must you always go and insult people and try to make them feel bad, when you get mad? You just gave him another reason he could keep you banned. Second I see where matlu is coming from, i would of done the same thing. He gets dissed online by someone from your house. For all we know it could be your mom. What ever happens on your IP, reflects towards you. Third it's his game he could do whatever he feels like doing, it may not be exactly his game, but he brought it back and most of us are thankful. Fourth, I live in my mothers basement, and I make six figures a year. Stop trying to always show off. Who are you to even make fun of someone elses financial issues? I'm not trying to be a dick about all this, but I think people should start acting their age and silencer, all your posts when your mad, consist of stupidity, nonsense, disrespectful statements and complete BS.

P.S. No hard Feelings, don't take it the wrong way ;)

- gut
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA