• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

battle of the pics

Started by eddie, February 28, 2006, 09:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

One battle ship don't mean much ;D

flamingdragon

Screw battleships, here come the spaceships!

Adun Toridas, Executor.

MetalGear822

flamingdragon

That Borg cube is so outdated.  ::)

Here is the newest version:  8)

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

flamingdragon

How does a destroyed deathstar beat a borg tactical cube exactly?

The cube is about the same size as the death star, so if it was hit by it, it would not do much damage, just a hole in the cube which would quickly be repaired. And the cube could probably take out the death star in about 5 laser and torpedo attacks, and the borg cube can stay in the same spot, it would not have to do waves, so the death star would be destroyed in about 5 minutes, and it takes longer than that for the death star to recharge, borg tactical cube ownts t3h deathstar.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

The gay cube can't be built if the builders are on strike:

flamingdragon

Although the wokers can't go on strike since they are working against there will, I shall accept ur pic.

Lets get those workers out of the way.

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Lmao

They build a fortress before the bulldozer gets there!

flamingdragon

This miniature trebuchet will take care of that miniature castle!

Adun Toridas, Executor.

MetalGear822

my borgcube still wins w/e that newer one came from wasnt as good as tng and star wars sucks ass ever since they introduced 1-3

MetalGear822

Anyhow ill kill ur little trebuchet

flamingdragon

Quote from: MetalGear822 on February 05, 2007, 12:51:20 AM
my borgcube still wins w/e that newer one came from wasnt as good as tng and star wars sucks ass ever since they introduced 1-3

You fail, that is the best borg cube made, it kicks ass, no sheilds, but it destroys ships in like one hit, the borg tactical cube cannot be defeated except by another one! Havn't u played Legacy, u n33b!

And those soilders should have chose a location that wasn't about to have a building collapse on it.

Adun Toridas, Executor.

MetalGear822