• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

new game

Started by ultswordsman, March 02, 2006, 08:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

k heres a new game using the numbers  1234567890  u have to make a number diffrent then every1 elses and u have to use all the numbers first to run out of combinations loses ill go first my combination is

1597328460 now som1 has to make a diffrent combination
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Ummm, you know that there are at least 3486784401 different combinations? I doubt anyone will lose.

abc

9876543210 now someone else's turn  ::)

Dodger

Yes I don't lose!!

abc

1234567890 was already said  :P >:( :P 1357924680

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

the_slayer

well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Dodger

I can't tell if you are being serious or not  :-\

the_slayer

well considering that it was said in ultswordsman upper post i think that means your out
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

SiR gUt

wow dodger that sucks

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

the_slayer

Bakster

The_Gu3st

Correction dodger, someone can lose. And you proved that to us. Classic.

SiR gUt

yea that really sucks

this game sucks but i can play it
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

I thought this game was a joke.