• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

gamfaqs help?

Started by eddie, March 09, 2006, 05:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie

ok, i just made an account on a site called gamefaqs.com.  im sure a few of u have herd of it.  i hanvt needed 1 be4 because all i used it 4 was cheats and walkthroughs, well, i decided to make 1 so i could post in the forums for the online games.  so i made an account, torch_lit (dont ask), and they bumped me down to 1 karma, and i cant post.  i looked at the help stuff, and they said if u make a new account, u get to post imediatly.  and since i could find a contact email address or aim or something ANYWHERE, i decided to come here, so if any1 has any ideas, or knows how to talk 2 a mod or somethin, tell me

The_Gu3st

l0lz3r! J00 r t3h n00b13. 3vr3y1 n0z3 h0w 2 t4lk 2 d4 m0d. j00 n00b, s3nd t3h m0d t3h p3s0n4l m3ss4g3. duh. f4gg0t.   :-*

eddie

its sad that that i read that at normal speed... anyways, i cant, i dont know where the pm thing is!

eddie

o, i found the problem.  my brother spamed the forums and got banned, and now they think im him since its same computer. can some1 make me an account? i can change the email and password once its made, so i dont care what u put for everything, exept for the username.  just make it eddie708 or something. 

once some1 makes an account and comfirmes the email, just pm me the email and password so i can login and change everything.

thanks guys

Blitz

Your IP is probably banned, which means that they wouldn't allow you to post, even if you used someone elses account....I think?
MVP zzboots fanclub

Dodger

I made him an account anyway, let me know if it works.

The_Gu3st

l0lz3r0r! j00 br0th3r 1s t3h n00bz0r. w4t a f4g.

haferhole1

ur a fag, i c eddie neglected to mention the site i was spamming there was duelboard

click my egg to get ur own

The_Gu3st

Whoa... Hafer = Eddie's brother?

Me not know that.  ???

lol, my bad hafer. SPAM MORE MORE MORE SPAM MORE SPAM MORE SPAM SPAM

/weirdness

haferhole1

i was banned, remember?

click my egg to get ur own

Blitz

Use school, work, internet cafe, public library, or a friend's Computer!  ;)
MVP zzboots fanclub

The_Gu3st

Haferhole1 <3 Eddie 4evr!

eddie

its a platonic love though (i hope... ::))

guest <3 matlu

The_Gu3st