• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

free mp3 downloading

Started by eddie, March 09, 2006, 11:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie

ok, im gonna be honest, im not sure if this sites legal or not, but w/e.  its called http://www.mp3-center.org. you can download ALOT of songs for free there, and even know they didnt have every song i searched 4, its pretty cool.  i found it by accident searching for jimmy eat world's "in the middle", which btw, if any1 can get to me, that would be cool.  anyways, its a great site for if your some1 like me with very little space on his computer, and dont have the room for kazza, ares, edonkey, or any other p2p.

just thought id share it w/ ya  ;)

Dodger

You don't have room for kazaa...yet you have room for all the music?  :P

eddie

i just put it on my ipod and delete it

Dodger

What if your iPod breaks?  :)

eddie

then i download em, put on cds, and delete em

Dodger

What if...The CD's get all scratched?  :P

eddie

then i clean them with my dvd docter (also works on cds)

Dodger

eddie

it cleans dvds, cds, and games by like putting another layer of stuff ofer it.  it cleans scratches, fingerprints, and pretty much everything thats not like the disk broke in half

Dodger

Quotethen i download em, put on cds, and delete em

What if your CD's break in half?  ;)

eddie

well, then i burn myself a new cd

The_Gu3st

what do you do if you burn yourself?  ???

eddie

i follow the instructions the friendly people at google gave me:

Home Treatment

To treat a burn at home, apply cold water or compress immediately. The cold water eases the pain and reduces the amount of skin damage. Apply the cold for at least five minutes. You can keep cold on the burn for up to an hour to ease the pain, but don’t go longer than an hour because frostbite could occur. If pain subsists, use a pain reliever such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or acetaminophen (Tylenol).

If the burn has caused blisters, be careful to avoid breaking or puncturing them. Blisters often break on their own, and when they do, allow the overlying skin to remain on the blister. It acts as a wet dressing, keeping the new skin clean and protecting it as it toughens up.

Don’t use anesthetic creams or sprays; they may actually slow healing. Antibiotic creams, such as Bacitracin and Neosporin, neither help nor hinder healing. It’s best to keep the burn and blisters clean and allow them to heal on their own.

Bakster

What if the water is extra-cold and you get frostbite?

eddie

then ill go around beating people with my frostbitten hand