• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Top 10

Started by wilbur, March 11, 2006, 05:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilbur

Here is a list of the Top 10 Players by their winning percentages
(you must have played at least 800 games to be on this list, due to the fact that i was too lazy to go all the way down the leader board and calculate the percentages)

Name    winning percentage      games played

1. Reg50           65%                              1939

2. C Digital         61%                             1259

3.  M I K E          60%                              869

4. Stitchy11       58%                              1646

5.  Sir Gut          56%                              1794

6.  Wilbur           55%                              1331

7.  abc               55%                               1275

8.   kxb              54%                               1102

9.   Bakster        51%                              1490                         

10.  The Guest   50%                               1482

Dodger

Ah damn. My record sucks. And I thought Bakster's was worse than that.  :) How can he have played more games than Guest, have like 300 points less and yet have a better win percentage?

SiR gUt

if i didnt mess around on my name so much i woul dhave such a better win %
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

wilbur

Oh, wouldn't we all.

Bakster

If I made a different name when I had learnt how to play the game, I would have had a better win %.

SiR gUt

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

I like my win percentage.

Game is fun either way, and I know I can beat you all  :P

SiR gUt

we all know who the best is

zozefup

If you play alot of 1on1s you will have a better win % than if you play alot of multiplayer

MathWiz20

I'm just wondering...and I've kind of hinted at this to a few people already...do any of you find anything a little fishy about the #3 person up there?  I kinda do...and if you've played this person before or seen him play you may understand where I'm coming from...just a thought
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

the_slayer

read the  what the hell thread  silencer and ultswordsman  said that about 100000000000000000000000 times
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

The_Gu3st

Quote from: MathWiz20 on March 16, 2006, 12:51:01 AM
I'm just wondering...and I've kind of hinted at this to a few people already...do any of you find anything a little fishy about the #3 person up there?  I kinda do...and if you've played this person before or seen him play you may understand where I'm coming from...just a thought

I'm not too suspicious about him. He doesn't like to join games, he always wants to make his own. This is not an assumption, he told me that. Making your own games = higher % chance of winning, usually.

Quote from: the_slayer on March 16, 2006, 01:52:37 AM
read the  what the hell thread  silencer and ultswordsman  said that about 100000000000000000000000 times

For the last god damn time ults, just admit that you are ultswordsman!!!!

the_slayer

well im sick of you  continually saying that so ill spoil your little secret to matlu via private message
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

The_Gu3st

My little secret? What are you talking about. You mean your little secret which is no longer a secret?

SiR gUt

DAMIT ULTS YOU TOLD MEI T WAS YOU NOW CONFESS!