• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

flamingdragon

yea, sure

i'll play you if i lose to dodger, which will probably happen.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

goodfella

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 22, 2006, 04:41:39 AM
Its okay to be scared. Baby.

i told your chump butt make a time and date. Im east coast in the states. ive been here 3 oclock waiting for you two days running. ask dodger i know my game.

Karm5000

What do I have to go throught to challange you?  I want a rematch and I'm not giving in till I get my butt handed to me or I win! ;D
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

The_Gu3st

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 22, 2006, 03:02:42 AM
how about 4:30 PM EST tomorrow?

If not, I can take this chump goodfella down. I'm getting rusty and need a warm up.
Quote from: goodfella on September 22, 2006, 04:28:05 PM

i told your chump butt make a time and date. Im east coast in the states. ive been here 3 oclock waiting for you two days running. ask dodger i know my game.

You abuse your privilage to be stupid. 4:30 today, chump.

goodfella

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 22, 2006, 07:50:38 PM
You abuse your privilage to be stupid. 4:30 today, chump.
you abuse your right  of life. im here at 330 im not gonna be here at 430 ill wait a few mins

Karm5000

hey guest bite me!  why don't you fight instead of cower in a corner like a scared puppy dog? You might think what you say is funny but I dont. oh and Goodfellas I'll see you in the area sometime count on it!
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Karm5000 on September 22, 2006, 09:10:33 PM
hey guest bite me!  why don't you fight instead of cower in a corner like a scared puppy dog? You might think what you say is funny but I dont. oh and Goodfellas I'll see you in the area sometime count on it!

Why don't I fight instead of cower in the corner like a puppy dog? Seriously, not only is that irrelavent since I did issue the challenge, but I've also never seen a more elemtary school insult other than "I know you are but what am I". Congratz, you rank #2 on the immaturity meter.

:bite:

goodfella

i  wuz suppose to leave now but i waited a few extra mins. sooo im in the lobby try me.

i wuz here 430 sharp and stayed for 20 mins left you private messages to come to lobby. yeah i dont think you want none of me. lol dont talk about me if you dont hav the brass to face me

flamingdragon

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 22, 2006, 02:22:37 AM
I dont get home till 12:00 AM GMT on weekdays,  so we can do it then on friday for me/saturday GMT, or around 6:00 PM GMT on saturday.

.......................still waiting for response dodger.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: goodfella on September 22, 2006, 09:45:40 PM
i  wuz suppose to leave now but i waited a few extra mins. sooo im in the lobby try me.

i wuz here 430 sharp and stayed for 20 mins left you private messages to come to lobby. yeah i dont think you want none of me. lol dont talk about me if you dont hav the brass to face me

You sir, are retarded. I'm not going to waste my time hanging out here til 4:30 hoping that by some turn of events you might show up. If you say you won't be here at 4:30, then I will assume you're not going to be here. That does not put you in a position to say that I don't have the balls to face you because I was not here at 4:30, since you should not hav been. Comprendes? Retard.

Dodger

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 23, 2006, 12:07:05 AM
.......................still waiting for response dodger.

Make it 8PM Saturday. I should be back from work then.

Dodger

These posts were a nice read BTW.  :)

Glad to have you back to your old self Guest :)

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 22, 2006, 03:11:40 AM
thats pretty self-explanitory

why is sir gut still crossed out if has posted?

I didn't see Gut post....When?

flamingdragon

Quote from: Dodger on September 23, 2006, 10:33:13 AM
I didn't see Gut post....When?
Here, pg. 9, third to last post.
Quote from: SiR gUt on September 20, 2006, 04:47:59 AM
goodfella I challenge you, make a time and date and I will be there. You will be my first win since I dont know how long

Quote from: Dodger on September 23, 2006, 10:32:00 AMMake it 8PM Saturday. I should be back from work then.

and I can just barely do 8:00 PM GMT, but I will be there.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

goodfella

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 23, 2006, 01:54:03 AM
You sir, are retarded. I'm not going to waste my time hanging out here til 4:30 hoping that by some turn of events you might show up. If you say you won't be here at 4:30, then I will assume you're not going to be here. That does not put you in a position to say that I don't have the balls to face you because I was not here at 4:30, since you should not hav been. Comprendes? Retard.
looks like someone cought feelings. lol i was here at  420 and you was online. and you may not have brass balls in your pants, but im sure you have them slapping your chin. lol today 430