• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

--------Ladder--------

Started by Dodger, June 07, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

*sigh*.
I wish the internet required an IQ test to use. I wouldn't have to deal with dumbasses then.

4:30 today it is.

Dodger

Sorry. Wasn't back from work. Time is now 9 PM. I'm going on.

flamingdragon

I killed you and bakster, TWICE in a row.
We still need to do ladder match though,
unless you want to count that as ladder match, i'm fine with that.  ;D
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

One Guest at least I rank at something, and two since you are lacking in intelligence it must be hard for you to deal with yourself.  Anyway people and "guest"  Bashing aside, what time do people usally hang about in the cyber battles lobby?  My timeing must be way off to never be only able to catch Goodfellas for a battle and thats it.   ???
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

The_Gu3st

You rank at something? I fail to understand the significance of that post. It has "Look at me, I'm a retard" written all over it, expecially since I AM indeed ranked on Cyber Battles, somewhere in the 10's? And considering I have played one, ONE game in the last 8 months and am still ranked top 10 I am content.

Second, you seem to think I'm lacking in inteligence. Wow. j00 l0s3 t3h int3rn3tz for your deduction. Slowly die.

Thrid, nobody plays this game anymore. It is dead. Go play rook.

Karm5000

Okay firstly you make a valid point and if you want an apology go and find it in my other posts because I'm not about to retype it.

Secondly lacking intelligence does not mean you are stupid. We all lack intelligence and not just you so don't be so selfish and take everything I type as a personal insult.  Its my opinion not fact. 

Thirdly Rook is a better game but I'm just an old school game nut.  So deal with it.
Oh and I am already slowly dying anyway so I don't need you to wish me that.  Thank you for pointing out the obvious you inferior mortal human that was evolved from an ape.
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

goodfella

flamingdragon

Quote from: flamingdragon on September 24, 2006, 04:52:47 AM
I killed you and bakster, TWICE in a row.
We still need to do ladder match though,
unless you want to count that as ladder match, i'm fine with that.  ;D

You ever gonna respond dodger?

and if you do, pick a time cause I did last time, unless the answer to my question is yes.  ;D  ;)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

How about now? I'm pretty tired, but meh.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Actually, changed my mind, if you don't turn up in the next 60 seconds....My mouse is dying, and I want to sleep.

Dodger

Result : 2-0 to Dodger.

That felt quite good :P

GG.

Dodger

I challenge, whoever is in 2nd spot after Gut plays goodfella.

flamingdragon

I accept challenge from The_Gue3t made about a page ago.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Gu3st

About god damneth of the timeth you idioteth.