• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Banning

Started by UmmYeaFoSho, October 04, 2006, 01:32:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

*Yawns* This is getting old.

PinkPlayDoh

LoL, Dodger.. Well, said.  ;)

Anyway, I have posted a list of rules for Duelboard in another post so check those out if y'all haven't. Also, another thing that needs to be made clear here and now...... This entire site, Duelboard.com, belongs to Matlu. These games, this forum, our nics, etc.. ANYTHING on this site belongs to Matlu. A lot of ppl are saying that certain nics or words are getting them banned and they are upset about it. Truth is, if you had the nic "Blue" and Matlu didn't like it solely because he doesn't like that color, he could ban it. It might be unfair to you, but like I said before, this isn't a democracy. Just respect the fact that he's made a site and just be happy for once. This whining and bickering has gone on too long and as adults I would think we could get past something so mediocre. Also, some ppl are complaining when they know that in the back of their mind they have done something else besides using a "Naked" nic or whatever else(and I'm not talking about anyone in particular so no one needs to write back  in defense of a friend or loved one). I know I'm guilty of some things as well so I'm not leaving myself out of this.

Also, Whompy, I respect you for your opinions. You are trying to help the site and I very much appreciate that fact.
"Speak to me only with your eyes." Led Zeppelin

Mr_Joshua

WELL DEAR ROOKERS!!! Ya'll may know me as MR_JOSHUA, JOSHUA, & *coughs "JOSHY" ....i got freakin banned for no reason!!! they've been looking for reasons, after reasons, after reasons, I DONT KNO WHAT I DID to deserve to be always picked on!!! even with guests, sometimes i think the admin. would come into lobby w/ a guest NIC, and just to see what we say about them, or to the guest NIC!!!! OTHERWISE GUESTS WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TALK!!!! ..i'm sure that it would take some time to make guests not to chat.. i'm reall sure...  ::) :-X

for example THe naked NICS??? com'on now?? its a NIC???? ....something OFF THE WALL TO GET MADE ABOUT... another example, RIGHT b4 i was banned,  i was MSGed by the "admin" saying that for me to avoid "lmFao"<<<what the heck??? someone trying to tell me what to type now? is that not a SLANG in ANYYYYY chat ROOM??? i dont see that in ur rules PINKy!!!! and!!! and!!!! to beat it all, he msges me over and over.. "last warning last warning b/c its a habbit for me i mean com'on now, who doesnt have a "PHAT" azz. --lmfao-- and when plenty of ppl type that "slang" over and over that day....and not once get a msg.. o believe me i found out if u got a msg....and they didnt!!! and to lay off the "F" key? wont go there... there are plenty words that start w/ the letter "F" ...its all nonscence if you ask me...  >:(

But anywayz' back to the banning!!!
ONE MORNING I WAS BANNED!! BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!
-AND 'ADMIN' TRYING TO TELL ME THAT I WAS FLOODING... LOBBY 3 DAYS AFTER I'M BANNED? THEY DONT EVEN KNO THE REASON Y A BUNCH OF LETTERS OUT OF NO WERE CAME INTO LOBBY CHAT.... I DIDNT EVEN GET TO EXPLAIN WHY THERE WAS LETTERS BEING TYPED!!!! WTH? I WAS KICKED OVER 4 TIMES B4 I WAS BANNED...? AND FOR WHAT??? I HAVE NO IDEA....

EAGLE EGGS AND A BUNCH WITNESSED.... I DID SEE A SPIDER THAT MORNING!!!

REAPEAT 8)

---OMG GUYS I SEE A SPIDER----

AKL;JDFALKSDFAKLSDJFAAJFASDF
ASD
FASDFFAS
ADKL

-----------------------------------------
?????? IS WHAT THE LOBBY LOOKED LIKE B4 I WAS BANNED...
OKAY ANYBODY KNOWS IF YOUR SCARED TO DEATH OF SPIDERS YOU GET EXCITED AND NEED TO KILL IT.. I OWN A LAPTOP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I SIT INDIAN STYLE ON MY COUCH... 

I'm not asking to come back to duelboard,  I enjoy playing rook there... but things that are ran by the so called "admin" are not very well done... in my opinion. :-\
sry there i said it.. it sucks to be honest.... ya'll make such a big deal about the most stupidest lil things... no wonder ya'll have to get on to us about cussing, or yelling... b/c ya'll get mad over the dumbest things... that make us mad...

but the reason y i'm replying.. i am a TD ..and i want to host tourneyments.. i just got on w/ ROOKDUELS the day i got banned "for no reason" and i still yet have trained ....and after my 5 T's.... i get to train as a HtD...? outta respect of my HDTD FIREBIRD <i love u btw.  :P> i would like to come back and host for ROOKDUELS..and make her happy  :) THANKS FOR YOUR ALLS TIME

JOSH 4 PRESS that deserves a LMFAO!!! !

PinkPlayDoh

Josh, I think you failed to mention the NUMEROUS times I've warned you for harassing other players and cussing in the lobby. You are constantly mean to other players and now wondering why you are banned? Every time I warn someone of banning them I save the warning for Matlu to see. Maybe he was tired of getting constant emails of your harassment. Don't agree? Mad about this email? Don't act like you were banned for nothing when you have been told over and over to clean up your act. You got far too many chances and possibly could've been the exact person to ruin it for others in that we had to be more strict b/c of players trying to abuse friendship. It's really sad that you couldn't just listen the first time and I have now lost respect for you since you never really showed any for me.

Mr_Joshua

What respect did i ever have for you ?? all u do is whine about how this site wont OBEY and BOW TO Ol' great PINKY PLAY DOUGH!!!!..more like dildough if u ask me..all u do is bitch.. and i've not cursed in the lobby, get ur story straight, i've not caused anything between any players? how much do you kno anywayz?? u dont kno me personally... who are u to sit there and judge me? ...from WHAT I HEAR i'm an awsome person and stand for what i believe...and most of those PEOPLE IN THERE ARE MY FRIENDS!!!!!! so grow up.. and i stand probebly for most of them when i say all u do is whine... if they were no guests or players in there such as pro.. (which u'll never get rid of him hahaha) i do believe in the near future we'll have our own site.  and by god ur ass wont be invited... see how much u kno.

MayorOfRook

A Message From The Desk Of The Mayor:

Hello my fellow rookers, friends, and commrades. Now im not the best at public speaking but lets give it a shot. I am replying to a message that was posted by a very dear and honest friend of mine and pretty darn intelligent to be blonde! (cough) I am referring to the one, the only, pride of the bayou, Cuteangel! Now, she hit the head of the nail when she discussed her opinions on these here nakey nics. Now me being the Mayor, i have to keep an upstanding reputation and profile so ive tried to steer clear of a nakey nic, however, it did cross my mind. When this topic crossed my mind, i did exactley what my good friend said. I thought of my reputation, i thought of my Bible, i thought of my friends, then i thought of my body! OMG! No way on earth was i gonna make a nakey nic! Well, i thunk about it some more, then i went into the bathroom, in front of the mirror and got plum nakey and just stood there uttering a few profane syllables. This my friends is why the Mayor now will never, uh mum, NEVER, have a nakey nic and I now always play Rook, setting at my big desk, fully clothed, 2 pairs of socks, and a blanket covering me. Like she said, would you really want to see some of these rookers nakey? Thats my reply to that little matter and as far as the banning, well im not getting into that, yall on your own with Mr. Matlu. The way i see it (oh Lord here we go) I go there to play Rook with my friends, if I want to chat with them I got them all on yahoo. I love the site, thank you Mr. Matlu, but if yall dont want to play by his rules and want to go in there to fight, fuss, and cuss and live internet drama then thats your business not mine i aint getting involved. Yall all know me. I dont kiss nobodies butt. Never have, never will. This is strictly my opinion. Yall dont like it, well im sorry. I go there to play Rook and host tournies and have a good time in between honey-doos and again i say to Mr. Matlu, thank you for the opportunity because it sure beats Pogo! The opinions and views in this reply are the copyright of Major League Baseball. Taping, screenshots, or Telecopying of this reply is strictly prohibited. 8)

Mr_Joshua

Quote from: Mr_Joshua on October 06, 2006, 06:07:45 PM
WELL DEAR ROOKERS!!! Ya'll may know me as MR_JOSHUA, JOSHUA, & *coughs "JOSHY" ....i got freakin banned for no reason!!! they've been looking for reasons, after reasons, after reasons, I DONT KNO WHAT I DID to deserve to be always picked on!!! even with guests, sometimes i think the admin. would come into lobby w/ a guest NIC, and just to see what we say about them, or to the guest NIC!!!! OTHERWISE GUESTS WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TALK!!!! ..i'm sure that it would take some time to make guests not to chat.. i'm reall sure...  ::) :-X

for example THe naked NICS??? com'on now?? its a NIC???? ....something OFF THE WALL TO GET MAD ABOUT... another example, RIGHT b4 i was banned,  i was MSGed by the "admin" saying that for me to avoid "lmFao"<<<what the heck??? someone trying to tell me what to type now? is that not a SLANG in ANYYYYY chat ROOM??? i dont see that in ur rules PINKy!!!! and!!! and!!!! to beat it all, he msges me over and over.. "last warning last warning b/c its a habbit for me i mean com'on now, who doesnt have a "PHAT" azz. --lmfao-- and when plenty of ppl type that "slang" over and over that day....and not once get a msg.. o believe me i found out if u got a msg....and they didnt!!! and to lay off the "F" key? wont go there... there are plenty words that start w/ the letter "F" ...its all nonscence if you ask me...  >:(

But anywayz' back to the banning!!!
ONE MORNING I WAS BANNED!! BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!
-AND 'ADMIN' TRYING TO TELL ME THAT I WAS FLOODING... LOBBY 3 DAYS AFTER I'M BANNED? THEY DONT EVEN KNO THE REASON Y A BUNCH OF LETTERS OUT OF NO WERE CAME INTO LOBBY CHAT.... I DIDNT EVEN GET TO EXPLAIN WHY THERE WAS LETTERS BEING TYPED!!!! WTH? I WAS KICKED OVER 4 TIMES B4 I WAS BANNED...? AND FOR WHAT??? I HAVE NO IDEA....

EAGLE EGGS AND A BUNCH WITNESSED.... I DID SEE A SPIDER THAT MORNING!!!

REAPEAT 8)

---OMG GUYS I SEE A SPIDER----

AKL;JDFALKSDFAKLSDJFAAJFASDF
ASD
FASDFFAS
ADKL

-----------------------------------------
?????? IS WHAT THE LOBBY LOOKED LIKE B4 I WAS BANNED...
OKAY ANYBODY KNOWS IF YOUR SCARED TO DEATH OF SPIDERS YOU GET EXCITED AND NEED TO KILL IT.. I OWN A LAPTOP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I SIT INDIAN STYLE ON MY COUCH... 

I'm not asking to come back to duelboard,  I enjoy playing rook there... but things that are ran by the so called "admin" are not very well done... in my opinion. :-\
sry there i said it.. it sucks to be honest.... ya'll make such a big deal about the most stupidest lil things... no wonder ya'll have to get on to us about cussing, or yelling... b/c ya'll get mad over the dumbest things... that make us mad...

but the reason y i'm replying.. i am a TD ..and i want to host tourneyments.. i just got on w/ ROOKDUELS the day i got banned "for no reason" and i still yet have trained ....and after my 5 T's.... i get to train as a HtD...? outta respect of my HDTD FIREBIRD <i love u btw.  :P> i would like to come back and host for ROOKDUELS..and make her happy  :) THANKS FOR YOUR ALLS TIME

JOSH 4 PRESS that deserves a LMFAO!!! !

Mr_Joshua

SANDRAisBACK

Well i guess i have to post here , as all of u know by now i was banned from the site 2 days ago.........lol..............and this time ill tell u it was FOR NOTHING .........i was talking to King and Tweety and next thing i know i timed out and went to go back in and i was banned........That morning with king and tweety they was booted every 3 secs for nothing  , but stating the facts for ppl...I believe if they was kicked then the person harrassing them should of been kicked, Hmmmmmmm but they wasnt , imagine that !!!As far as the site , it is a good site and ive told matlu several times that he has done a gr8 job with the site, But the day i was banned earlier that morning Matlu called sean a Idiot , sean was sitting in lobby talking , how is that right for the owner of the site to bash someone..over and over calling him a idiot  and sean isnt suppose to or allowed to respond to Matlu's comments , and next thing hmmmmmmm sean was banned , I know there is MODs in there  , But is it fair for the Mods to cuss u and harrass u and talk bad about u , but the minute u cuss back to them ur kicked or banned , how is that fair ????? good motto : what is good for the goose , is good for the gander......., As far as being disrespectful........i respect those who show respect to me.........Yea i talk alot in lobby , i love cutting up and having fun ...i mean its a computer and its ok to have fun ...........Back when i was being bashed everyday i went in there , with names like SANDRAISASLUT , SANDRAISABITCH , WHORESANDRA , IHATESANDRA, FUCKSANDRA ........but these nics was allowed in there and do what ever they wanted and these nics was allowed to remain in there .........How ever when i said something back to these nics i got threatened to be banned .......how is that fair??? Now i have done my fair share of cussing in there and doing some things that wasnt right , ill admit it .........but here we are ..........GOOD PEOPLE GETTING BANNED FROM THE SITE AND OTHERS ARE ALLOWED TO STAY ......The morning i was banned there was a nic in there harrassing king and tweety......calling all kinds of names to tweety and insulting king ........u wanna know what was said........King and tweety got warned and then got kicked for responding to the one causing problems, and i dont blame them one bit for sticking up for themselfs in there....And as tweety and king was being kicked this one certain person that was doing the insulting was sitting there typing LMAO everytime they was kicked.......and they was allowed to remain in there playing rook.....Im not posting here to beg or nothing to get back in , however i do believe i was banned for no reason .......hmmm for being friends to king and tweety....wow that is a BAD THING TO DO I GUESS..........Like i said im not begging to come back in , however i do miss all the friends i have in rook , that has been my friends for over 6 yrs now........But i guess i have yahoo and msn to keep in touch and have a good time on another site................I WILL NEVER BEG TO BE BACK IN ROOK .......AS FAR AS IM CONCERN U CAN KISS MY ASS AND SHOVE THIS SITE UP UR ASS........IM NOT KISSING NO ONES ASS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY ROOK .........im not into ass kissing like SOME i know..........lmao and u know who  u are , u should change ur nic to BIGASSKISSER....cause in my book that is all u are .......KEEP ME BANNED I DONT CARE BUT JUST WANTED TO POST HERE TO LET U KNOW IT DONT BOTHER ME BEING BANNED AND IM NOT INTO BEGGING.........well not to get back into rook anyways........LMAO MY FRIENDS KNOW WHAT THAT SAYING MEANS..........lmao............OH AND HERES TO U JOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...................................LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lmao

flamingdragon

do u guys have nothing else to do but sit at your computer typing these long responses??
get a life
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SANDRAisBACK

WELL IM WONDERING ..............IF WE HAVE NO LIFE FOR SITTING HERE TYPING ALL THIS .............WHAT LIFE DO U HAVE WHEN U SIT HERE AND READ ALL THIS.................WE COME HERE TO TYPE AND U COME HERE TO READ..........HMMMMMMMMMMM I THINK U NEED TO GET A LIFE AS WELL  AS WE DO .................

PinkPlayDoh

Before you ask a dumb question, refer to the initial answer that was provided. "It's really sad that you couldn't just listen the first time and I have now lost respect for you since you never really showed any for me."

Now Josh, since you are obviously so innocent, I thought I would bring some instances back to thought. Remember when you cussed Jordan out in the lobby? I do. Remember when you cussed Miller out in the lobby? I do. Remember when you harassed Tunnel in the lobby, in her game, and on her PM? I do. (And I still have the screens shots w/ time and date if you seem to have forgotten). And to note, these were like, "F you" "M'fer" "B," etc. You act like you are all Mr. Innocent when really you should've been banned months ago and you know it. I'm wondering how many ppl you think actually believe your whining and your innocence. I’m also wondering how you have the nerve to talk about Matlu’s English/typing when your posts are BARELY decipherable.

Quote for the day: "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent!"

flamingdragon

Quote from: SANDRAisBACK on October 07, 2006, 05:05:43 AM
WELL IM WONDERING ..............IF WE HAVE NO LIFE FOR SITTING HERE TYPING ALL THIS .............WHAT LIFE DO U HAVE WHEN U SIT HERE AND READ ALL THIS.................WE COME HERE TO TYPE AND U COME HERE TO READ..........HMMMMMMMMMMM I THINK U NEED TO GET A LIFE AS WELL  AS WE DO .................

actually, I did not read any of them, just saw that they were long and retarded. And even if I did, you read a lot faster than u type.  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

and the all caps and the colors are starting to annoy me.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

PinkPlayDoh

But I like colors.  ;D