• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Banning

Started by UmmYeaFoSho, October 04, 2006, 01:32:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

TO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

PinkPlayDoh

"Speak to me only with your eyes." Led Zeppelin

TweetyRulzz

Well, I got something to say pink. I never got any waring before I got booted or had my nic stolen. What you got to say about that. And if someone else calls me trailer trash I'm gonna do the same thing I did hte other nite. And if I get booted then the other person best get booted too. It is only fair. ;D

hammike

Well, this is my opinion, for what it's worth.  If Matlu and/or other mods continue to ban and bash the "innocent" (I wasn't there and won't pretend to know the entire story), the ones left will be the trouble makers.....ie Pro.  I'm sure nobody wants that!!!  As I posted before, perhaps a temporary ban of 3 days or a week would serve as a good warning without truly pissing people off.  Also, if I ever get banned you can bet you will never see me in lobby kissing ass like I saw someone do the other day to get back in......I respect myself too much for that.
eaten today? thank a farmer!

TweetyRulzz

I totally agree with Mike....I will kiss no ones butt for anything. I also think that there should be a warning and if it is ignored then they can ban them for a few days but I think stealing nics or changing the password to nics so the person who made the nic cannot get into anymore is not right. I feel like I am at Games.com with the nic stealing. I had lots of games on my nic and it was red. I worked hard for it(no padding) and I did not appreciate it being taking away from me. There was nothing wrong with my nic and I think that Maltu should give it back to me just like it was. Thank you.

anima

Quote from: hammike on October 05, 2006, 01:05:19 PM
Yesterday, in Lobby, Matlu made the comment that all the people with the "naked" nics "need help."  I took exception  to that because April (my gf) had a "naked" nic in, and I told him she didn't need any help. 

If matlu really said that, then that is so stupid. Need help because of a naked nic? Complete stupidity

DaNakedButt

ummmm lets move on to a new subject its very pretty outside but cold here..... anyways if u see me in rook just holler at me lets play some rook that's what we are here for ..... btw I'm not mad upset at anyone and don't mean this in a smart way but can we change the subject to something else?

AKA DANAKEDBUTT U ALL CAN CALL ME JESS

FireBird

its cold and rainy here... and btw its nice to meet ya jess... is that short for something or is it just jess???

DaNakedButt

FireBird people call me Jess but my name is Jessica. 

Mr_Joshua

Pink, ur so freaking lame, you wasnt in there half
the time!!! for all you kno i was cussing at them b/c
of what they did to me,  only to the
fact that ppl like harrassing me and others in there.

((if you want the hole story try being the one that is getting
harrassed and tell me that you wouldnt say the same thing))

you're a so called modo, but u have no ability to do the right
thing when it comes down to it. you only believe what
you are brought to your attention so take your position, and shuv
it up ur crusty ass.. bitch.  ;)

Mr_Joshua

Yeah so called admin. ya'll got. and SANDRAAAAAAAA
I FREAKIN MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY.. you dont have my yahoo!!!
mr_josh_b add me!! "LMFAO" since i did curse and harrass ppl

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ppl are so lame.. i cant wait till their day comes that PRO takes
over the site.. he's working on it..

i actually give props to him wtg buddy!!!  8)

Mr_Joshua

might wanna highlight that last msg LMFAOOOOO 

Mr_Joshua

Quote from: hammike on October 07, 2006, 10:17:45 AM
Well, this is my opinion, for what it's worth.  If Matlu and/or other mods continue to ban and bash the "innocent" (I wasn't there and won't pretend to know the entire story), the ones left will be the trouble makers.....ie Pro.  I'm sure nobody wants that!!!  As I posted before, perhaps a temporary ban of 3 days or a week would serve as a good warning without truly pissing people off.  Also, if I ever get banned you can bet you will never see me in lobby kissing ass like I saw someone do the other day to get back in......I respect myself too much for that.

agree'd!!!!! i will not kiss ass.. this is rediculous... they think they actually have a
clue. some gr8 admin. 's ....they are working on another site.. wait in time.

Mr_Joshua

Quote from: hammike on October 07, 2006, 10:17:45 AM

agree'd!!!!! i will not kiss ass.. this is rediculous... they think they actually have a
clue. some gr8 admin. 's ....they are working on another site.. wait in time. who was
kissing ass anywayz?????

flamingdragon

u know you can do multiple quotes on same page?
Adun Toridas, Executor.