• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

LMAO

Started by The_Crusade, November 11, 2006, 01:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

No. But I am inside.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Quote from: Dodger on December 17, 2006, 11:38:50 PM
I can't believe how much this forum sucks now :( What the hell happened to it? It was such an awesome lil community when CB was being built and afterwards, then everyone petered out.

You know how many people frequent here now? (not including the retard rookers that have trouble stringing together a legible sentence between them.) 3. And one of them is a dumbshit spammer. Hardly worth my time any more. And that saddens me. I want all of my old friends to come back.. :(

It was never "awesome" when I first joined. It was average. Nothing special. Spamming owl pictures is much better.

Dodger

It was awesome. Laugh a minute. Especially with The_Guest and Ults, CDigital and Songflower's feuds all the time ;D

Bad grammar probably.

Dodger

Omg. I forgot Anima. Good old Anima.

The_Crusade

Quote from: Dodger on December 18, 2006, 04:42:09 PM
It was awesome. Laugh a minute. Especially with The_Guest and Ults, CDigital and Songflower's feuds all the time ;D

Bad grammar probably.

These forums are a laugh a minute now, especially when me and anima spammed the joint....ahh good times. Anima introduced me to those hilarious owls. :-*

flamingdragon

And I used to do modify wars with exile. That was fun.  ;D
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

It was exile who introduced me to this fine website. He was a regular shizmooer.

SabreWulf

Quote from: Dodger on December 18, 2006, 04:44:43 PM
Omg. I forgot Anima. Good old Anima.
Quote from: The_Crusade on December 18, 2006, 06:11:10 PM
These forums are a laugh a minute now, especially when me and anima spammed the joint....ahh good times. Anima introduced me to those hilarious owls. :-*

Ok, I admit it has been amusing Bakster, the odd dose of spam now and then is a must do in any ol forumers armoury but you must agree with dodger.

The golden era of this forum was awesome. I wasn't actually a forum type guy and this is the only forum i am a member of, but those days were unrivalled.  Just read the Guests rap, some of the older threads, parsleys poem, cDigis random and insightful comments, the feuds... IT WAS FORUM HEAVEN  :)

Heck, even Matlu use to join in the fun. Not only did this shine in the here, but remember the games, the teams, the clans, the tournies?  :P

I will never forget last year when i was a bored noob, stumbled across this magical site and discovered a small community in its prime.

God bless it and everyone  :'(

Dodger

At last, someone who understands my grief :(

The feuds were the best. Digi and Song_Flower especially. They really despised each other.

flamingdragon

Quote from: Dodger on December 19, 2006, 07:24:22 PM
At last, someone who understands my grief :(

What about me?  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

flamingdragon

Hmm, this thread might be funnier if you could see any of the pics.......

Or if it didn't kill me to read how rediculous my grammar was of course.......I cannot seem to get over that.
Adun Toridas, Executor.