• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

People playing simultaneously under two accounts

Started by jamesishere, April 21, 2005, 11:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icesabree

and zzboots i earn my own pounts buddy take a look for your self i mean i did beat you plenty of time so don't say  i beg for points please and thank you
skyler

icesabree

skyler

matlu

Quote from: icesabree on May 04, 2005, 11:35:40 PM
oops equal

^^^^^^^^  that's why we have this big button with label MODIFY  ;)

icesabree

skyler

zzboots

Quote from: icesabree on April 25, 2005, 08:56:36 PM
and hey man i got logged out of battles like 10 times whats up with that my rating went down because of it i don't think thats very fair                               
Is what I was referring to when I said stop begging, but upon further review, I might have misread your wording.

Icesabree, if you would use some punctuation and capitalization or maybe even use the spell checker, then it would be easier to read what you write.  If not, everything runs together, and it can make things confusing.  I'm sorry, but you do not appear to have the vocabulary and grammatical comprehension of an 18 year old, especially for a college student.

Any company, group, etc. wants to hold an unique identity.  Like when Mircosoft developed their game system, they named it xbox and not playystation.  If you like the name sabre so much, I suggest joining the real sabre clan.  Especially taking the name icesabree isn't fair to the late, great ice sabre.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

icesabree

ok im sorry  but this is not my permanet name first i have to find the true ice sabres and ask them  this is just temp
skyler

icesabree

i type fast im sorry if you can't read it so well some times
skyler

SiR gUt

Well ice sabre i talk to the real icesabre on aim and next time i chat with him  ill tell him about Cyber Battles. He might want to play again and he will probably want his name back. Even if he did want someone else to use his name icesabre i dont think he would choose someone he doesnt know.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

icesabree

well the way i see it it its not his OK its mine and ill keep the name if i want it  i was here first i picked the name i wanted and know I'm going to follow Through with it  simple as that
skyler

zzboots

Quote from: icesabree on May 11, 2005, 05:27:21 AM
well the way i see it it its not his OK its mine and ill keep the name if i want it  i was here first i picked the name i wanted and know I'm going to follow Through with it  simple as that
It is very easy to use punctuation.  Please be considerate of those people who have to read what you are typing.  But where you are wrong, the sabre clan started way before you came around.  Ice Sabre originally had the name before you did.  No matter what you say, you are following in the footsteps of another person.
-William G. McAdoo

flamingdragon

it doesnt really matter wether u use puncuation or not no one cares
Adun Toridas, Executor.

zzboots

Quote from: flamingdragon on May 12, 2005, 01:09:49 AM
it doesnt really matter wether u use puncuation or not no one cares
It is simply for clarification purposes.  Feel free not to use punctuation, but don't complain if i misquote you or mistake the context of your words. :)
-William G. McAdoo

icesabree

matlu there are guest who come in the room who have an account  already and when you start and game when theres like a second left they leave and i lose my points for it can you think about maybe stopping the count down if there is no players in the room or maybe just remove the guest login
skyler

matlu

You are NOT losings points, when the game is started with only single player in. Such game is automatically made non-rated