• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ratings

Started by elleabridges, April 30, 2008, 03:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elleabridges

what happend to the rating in rook?  ???
HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS

PrisonPitch

Matlu is a small man in stature and yet is an assistant manager in 1 of he czech repbulics mcdonalds. He gets no respect at his job so he uses his little Copyright violating website to maintain some of the power he wishes he had. Thus like the small statured little men always beat there wives, he beats you because he cant get a wife.

matlu

Quote from: PrisonPitch on May 01, 2008, 08:16:21 AM
Matlu is a small man in stature and yet is an assistant manager in 1 of he czech repbulics mcdonalds. He gets no respect at his job so he uses his little Copyright violating website to maintain some of the power he wishes he had. Thus like the small statured little men always beat there wives, he beats you because he cant get a wife.

Oh dear, you seem to have some issues with yourself. I would bet half of the money I earned from duelboard on that you are not very tall  :D

For your information I work as a programmer for a cellphone operator, and I'm single and 180 cm tall.

elleabridges

i'm sorry he used my thread 2 post something ugly ... but i'm a curious  cat could you please tell me what happened. lol everyone has a theroy.
HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS